JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked these up today

2ACFD1B9-966F-4072-945E-0CD1C6E716DE.jpeg 64F60A0F-2396-442C-B91A-C909F939D3E9.jpeg

a new 929 wheelgun off gunbroker, now I get to buy all the goodies that go with it. ( Hogue grips, extended cylinder release, moonclips, BMT mooner...) Ordered an RMR for it, designing a mount for the optic.

a new 929 wheelgun off gunbroker, now I get to buy all the goodies that go with it. ( Hogue grips, extended cylinder release, moonclips, BMT mooner...) Ordered an RMR for it, designing a mount for the optic.
Midway has 8 packs of moon clips on sale right now for $9.99 each. I just got five orders of them (40 total) tonight. The BMT Mooner is a MUST!!! Here's a link, I've only used TK clips but have heard good things about this brand. Here's a link, enjoy one of the most talked about pistol on the range everytime I bring it out. Even more than my 500 or 460Mag!

My turn, bought 40 moon clips for my S&W 929 9mm revolver and a Frankford Arsenal universal hand deprimer from Midway. Too bad I missed the free shipping, probably will be back tomorrow, LOL.

Midway has 8 packs of moon clips on sale right now for $9.99 each. I just got five orders of them (40 total) tonight. The BMT Mooner is a MUST!!! Here's a link, I've only used TK clips but have heard good things about this brand. Here's a link, enjoy one of the most talked about pistol on the range everytime I bring it out. Even more than my 500 or 460Mag!

My 9MM wheel gun does not need NO stinking Moon clips! It's a Charter Pitbull. NOT quick to unload, not a gunfighter's gun, still slow fun though.

Jealous of your guys 929's

And the lower?
Using my first AR15, Windham Weaponry SRC. The one I promised to keep standard 10-11 year's ago. It isn't so one more upgrade can't hurt.

I also have a PSA complete 20 A4 Freedom line, with carry handle, some say is made by FN (The carry handle). But it feels so light and shoots so smooth. I don't want to mess with it. Any cost is water under bridge for basically the same, fake (M16) thing. I've had a new Knights Armament K5(?) rail for a while but then 20 uppers either disappeared or became to expensive.

PSA is selling the FN uppers again for $400 free shipping. They used to around $300 but went upto around $600. A little guilty conscience since I don't need it. Not really buying a new gun, just 70% of one. Using BCG, charging handle and optics from the Windham. Considering selling that upper

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews