JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked these up today

2ACFD1B9-966F-4072-945E-0CD1C6E716DE.jpeg 64F60A0F-2396-442C-B91A-C909F939D3E9.jpeg

a new 929 wheelgun off gunbroker, now I get to buy all the goodies that go with it. ( Hogue grips, extended cylinder release, moonclips, BMT mooner...) Ordered an RMR for it, designing a mount for the optic.

a new 929 wheelgun off gunbroker, now I get to buy all the goodies that go with it. ( Hogue grips, extended cylinder release, moonclips, BMT mooner...) Ordered an RMR for it, designing a mount for the optic.
Midway has 8 packs of moon clips on sale right now for $9.99 each. I just got five orders of them (40 total) tonight. The BMT Mooner is a MUST!!! Here's a link, I've only used TK clips but have heard good things about this brand. Here's a link, enjoy one of the most talked about pistol on the range everytime I bring it out. Even more than my 500 or 460Mag!

My turn, bought 40 moon clips for my S&W 929 9mm revolver and a Frankford Arsenal universal hand deprimer from Midway. Too bad I missed the free shipping, probably will be back tomorrow, LOL.

Midway has 8 packs of moon clips on sale right now for $9.99 each. I just got five orders of them (40 total) tonight. The BMT Mooner is a MUST!!! Here's a link, I've only used TK clips but have heard good things about this brand. Here's a link, enjoy one of the most talked about pistol on the range everytime I bring it out. Even more than my 500 or 460Mag!

My 9MM wheel gun does not need NO stinking Moon clips! It's a Charter Pitbull. NOT quick to unload, not a gunfighter's gun, still slow fun though.

Jealous of your guys 929's

And the lower?
Using my first AR15, Windham Weaponry SRC. The one I promised to keep standard 10-11 year's ago. It isn't so one more upgrade can't hurt.

I also have a PSA complete 20 A4 Freedom line, with carry handle, some say is made by FN (The carry handle). But it feels so light and shoots so smooth. I don't want to mess with it. Any cost is water under bridge for basically the same, fake (M16) thing. I've had a new Knights Armament K5(?) rail for a while but then 20 uppers either disappeared or became to expensive.

PSA is selling the FN uppers again for $400 free shipping. They used to around $300 but went upto around $600. A little guilty conscience since I don't need it. Not really buying a new gun, just 70% of one. Using BCG, charging handle and optics from the Windham. Considering selling that upper

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top