JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Purchased the rifle about a month ago and the scope a week ago, but everything showed up yesterday and I put it together. CZ 457 Pro Varmint (22lr with 16.5" threaded barrel) with an Area 419 15 MOA rail, Vortex Pro 30mm rings, and an Athlon Argo BTR Gen 2 with sunshade. Need to get my MagPul bipod back from a buddy who is trying it out and then go get it sighted in. Super excited! I didn't have a scoped 22 before and as my pappy used to say, "anything worth doing is worth doing well".

CZ_457_Pro_Varmint_Argos_BTR_G2_2020-03-21.jpg

Finally bought a leather holster for my Ruger Security Six. Bianchi 5BHL (size 10). Thank you @WAYNO for letting me know that the S&W K frame holster is the same fit for the Security Six. With my Amazon $25 gift certificate that I got for my Birthday (December) and the sale, final price was $34.50. Perfect fit. Bianchi, 5BHL Leather Holster, Tan, Size 10,.png

Starline 38 S&w brass
Missing bullet company 145gn LRN .361 Boolits
Lee turret head
Lee 3-die carbide 38 S&W set.

Oh and this Enfield No.2!!! Finally got it out of jail today.

Thanks again @CountryGent

EDA664B3-3A32-48A6-9FF3-5DC2A4B6368D.jpeg 129B0C03-F29E-4F59-B313-6FAB0338D376.jpeg

Glad you are enjoying. If we should ever be in the same area, I have a small supply of .38S&W (.38/200) are you are more than welcome to. Cheers. :)

I am greatly enjoying it so far, maybe one day we will cross paths :). Until then I wish you well especially in these current times.

Just picked up;
Harbor freight 5lb tumbler
5 gal pail of corn cob
Big bottle of Nu-finish
1# hp38
2k CCI 500 SPP
100 9mm GDHP
100 357 GDHP
Side charging 18" 223 Wylde upper

Finally found and bought a new Walnut stock for my Remington Mod 11 Shotgun :)
I also ordered an ankle holster for my P938.

Last Edited:
DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster for my Springfield 911. The 911 comes with a nice reinforced nylon holster, but I like the Nemesis for my XD40 SC so want to try it for my 911 as I like the Nemesis. Gotta keep them Long Island NY people busy.

Last Edited:
Bought some 22lr back from a friend I sold it to a year ago at the same price.
100rds of 9mm
A half dozen arrows to go with a takedown recurve I recently got so I can attempt some archery during this stay home thing we got going on.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top