JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Romanian wood furniture arrived today for my AK-47.

669BAEEC-F7FB-4550-8B9D-AD829812D378.jpeg

Definitely needs to be stripped and refinished. I like the Bakelite grip.

Several items arrived from MidwayUSA this week.

Military Surplus MOLLE II AR-15 Triple Magazine Pouch Nylon, were on sale for $4.99 each, back up to $9.99 now. (Magazines not included).

DSC_0909.JPG

Military Surplus M12 Holster for the Beretta M9 but fits similar size pistols. Was on sale for $24.99, back up to $34.99 now. (Beretta M9 not included).

DSC_0912a.JPG
DSC_0916a.JPG

Real Avid AR-15 Armorer's Master Wrench still on sale for $54.99, Real Avid AR-15 Master Bench Block still on sale for $26.99, Real Avid AR-15 Pivot Pin Tool still on sale for $8.29, and four AR-STONER Ambidextrous Safety Selectors for the AR still on sale for $14.99 each.

DSC_0920a.JPG

Polish AKM type 2 bayonet still on sale for $37.49 and Swenson Barrel made in USA AK-47 7.62x39mm 1 in 9.45" Twist with Threaded Muzzle and Melonite (nitrided) finish still on sale for $74.99.

Receiver from Childers Guns for my Romanian PM md. 90 side folder AK parts kit I got from MidwayUSA earlier, (still on sale at MidwayUSA for $299.99). The Childers receiver has the correct S-A-R markings for an export version Romanian PM md. 90 parts kit that I have and the receiver has been serial numbered to match my kit's serial number.

DSC_0902a.JPG

Uberti Remington 1858 New Army stainless steel black powder revolver still on sale for $374.99.

DSC_0925a.JPG
DSC_0929a.JPG

I picked up a Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16 for my for my Ruger Precision Rimfire. Didn't get a chance to sight it in today but did get it mounted up. Seems like a pretty good option for a rimfire scope that has the same reticle as some of my more expensive center fire scopes.

I have been kicking around whether or not to buy a pair of Walker's Silencer R600 earbuds (Not interested in the Bluetooth version), but they have always seemed kind of pricey. Yesterday I hopped onto amazon's site to see if they had any deals on them. They did.....they were $200 from $250. The regular price they listed seemed very high so I went to see what the price was at Cabelas here in Tualatin. They had a sale on these for $151. I grabbed the last ones on the rack.

I'll be out Sunday to give them a try. They worked great in my garage when slamming a couple of 2x4's together. Hopefully they work as well as over-the-ear my Razor Quads do.

Attachments

• Walkers Silencer R600 Earbuds.jpg
    Walkers Silencer R600 Earbuds.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 143
I ordered a PSA complete 'Freedom" 16" upper in fde for $179. and a Freedom complete lower for $119. with fde Magpul furniture.

They had the lowers in fde with more generic furniture for $99. but it was worth an extra twenty for the Magpul stuff.

A spare rifle for three hundred bucks or so is hard to beat. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR