JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Received what may be my best deal ever! (percentage wise;))
Needed to add ~$3 to an order for the free shipping. Hmm, maybe some CLP. $3.95 for a little bottle. Add. Wait, what's this? Small bottle for $5.95? Why is that more? Hmm, it as says CASE of 120.
No way! Ok, I'll add it and scratch the other.
Well look who has a lifetime supply now!

As a bonus, I just looked and a 20 pack is available for $4.95. Holly mis marked. 17 left it says.
https://www.opticsplanet.com/break-...g-solvent.html?_iv_code=45-CQ-CLPSO-CLP-16-20

View attachment 595115
Thanks for posting this.
I just ordered 5 cases of 20 for $24.75 (plus shipping)
Every shooter friend of mine will be getting some ;)

Fed Ex dropped off 210 bottles of CLP, and I made a mistake of going to the gun shop. Poor man's Garand in possession now.

64A2BD57-EC16-4D12-9306-EE6C6CFD1BB4.jpeg

I'm assembling an AR 10.5" pistol for my fiance and I wanted to find an agressive flash hider. So I pretended to look for one for me and showed her a few. She doesn't know it, but she picked out her flash hider.
This is the one she picked.
I love my woman. :cool:

opplanet-yankee-hill-machine-annihilator-flash-hider-5-56mm-1-2x28-threads.jpg opplanet-yankee-hill-machine-annihilator-flash-hider-5-56mm-1-2x28-threads.jpg

Bought a bunch of reloading stuff from a widow of a handloader. Got lots of military surplus Garand ammo and 3 eight pound jugs of WC852 plus lots of reloads that I am going to pull apart and sell the components. Plus lots of other things that I still need to go through.

Cheap glass for my mid-range rifle:
Cabela's Covenant 7 5-35X56 FFP and a set of Leupold 34mm Mark 4 rings to mount it.

Bought it on a whim as I was there and have never owned or used one of their house branded scopes...

20190704_151122.jpg

Edit: Don't crack too hard on the "camo" job on the rifle. My 8 year old great granddaughter wanted to make it "pretty" like my long range gun so I masked it off, let her put on a base coat and showed her how to paint with a sponge.

About to try my hand at .223/5.56 reloading, seeing .300 Blackout went so well...

So, some powder, primers and projectiles, just waiting to be assembled... And I already realize there's no significant cost savings, not like the aforementioned .300 Blackout :(

A48A404C-1E93-462E-8892-B93F631799B3.jpeg

But, then I'll be able to say I reload everything I shoot with the exception of .22 LR...

About to try my hand at .223/5.56 reloading, seeing .300 Blackout went so well...

So, some powder, primers and projectiles, just waiting to be assembled... And I already realize there's no significant cost savings, not like the aforementioned .300 Blackout :(

View attachment 597324

But, then I'll be able to say I reload everything I shoot with the exception of .22 LR...

Yeah, with 223/5.56 I only reload my "precision" rounds I use to keep the 'yotes away from the livestock.

Cadex Carbine Rail for the C8 just arrived and went on. Big thank-you to Josh at Buckeye Tactical in Colorado for special-ordering 'em for me.
esoN07F.jpg

And for the "Pistol VFG" whiners: It's over 26", it has a RIFLE (carbine) buffer tube meant for a RIFLE stock, its declared intent is to be a RIFLE, it's a RIFLE. When I mean for it to be reconfigured as a pistol, the VFG, stock and this tube will come off and the pistol tube I first completed it with will go back on. Put your tape measures away and your peckers back in your pants.

View attachment 597324

If you reload more than just FMJ, there is more savings.

For example: if you look up the cost of Hornady 55gr SP you can reload that for cheaper than FMJ and it's about $0.55 if you bought it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads