JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Romanian wood furniture arrived today for my AK-47.

669BAEEC-F7FB-4550-8B9D-AD829812D378.jpeg

Definitely needs to be stripped and refinished. I like the Bakelite grip.

Several items arrived from MidwayUSA this week.

Military Surplus MOLLE II AR-15 Triple Magazine Pouch Nylon, were on sale for $4.99 each, back up to $9.99 now. (Magazines not included).

DSC_0909.JPG

Military Surplus M12 Holster for the Beretta M9 but fits similar size pistols. Was on sale for $24.99, back up to $34.99 now. (Beretta M9 not included).

DSC_0912a.JPG
DSC_0916a.JPG

Real Avid AR-15 Armorer's Master Wrench still on sale for $54.99, Real Avid AR-15 Master Bench Block still on sale for $26.99, Real Avid AR-15 Pivot Pin Tool still on sale for $8.29, and four AR-STONER Ambidextrous Safety Selectors for the AR still on sale for $14.99 each.

DSC_0920a.JPG

Polish AKM type 2 bayonet still on sale for $37.49 and Swenson Barrel made in USA AK-47 7.62x39mm 1 in 9.45" Twist with Threaded Muzzle and Melonite (nitrided) finish still on sale for $74.99.

Receiver from Childers Guns for my Romanian PM md. 90 side folder AK parts kit I got from MidwayUSA earlier, (still on sale at MidwayUSA for $299.99). The Childers receiver has the correct S-A-R markings for an export version Romanian PM md. 90 parts kit that I have and the receiver has been serial numbered to match my kit's serial number.

DSC_0902a.JPG

Uberti Remington 1858 New Army stainless steel black powder revolver still on sale for $374.99.

DSC_0925a.JPG
DSC_0929a.JPG

I picked up a Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16 for my for my Ruger Precision Rimfire. Didn't get a chance to sight it in today but did get it mounted up. Seems like a pretty good option for a rimfire scope that has the same reticle as some of my more expensive center fire scopes.

I have been kicking around whether or not to buy a pair of Walker's Silencer R600 earbuds (Not interested in the Bluetooth version), but they have always seemed kind of pricey. Yesterday I hopped onto amazon's site to see if they had any deals on them. They did.....they were $200 from $250. The regular price they listed seemed very high so I went to see what the price was at Cabelas here in Tualatin. They had a sale on these for $151. I grabbed the last ones on the rack.

I'll be out Sunday to give them a try. They worked great in my garage when slamming a couple of 2x4's together. Hopefully they work as well as over-the-ear my Razor Quads do.

Attachments

• Walkers Silencer R600 Earbuds.jpg
    Walkers Silencer R600 Earbuds.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 143
I ordered a PSA complete 'Freedom" 16" upper in fde for $179. and a Freedom complete lower for $119. with fde Magpul furniture.

They had the lowers in fde with more generic furniture for $99. but it was worth an extra twenty for the Magpul stuff.

A spare rifle for three hundred bucks or so is hard to beat. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads