JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found this in the car after I left the store. No clue how it got there.

5D5A683F-6BC1-4CF5-8DEC-43DD67305C8D.jpeg

I picked up a S&W 5906 and a Stevens 511 12ga. this morning. I'm going to cut the 511 to 18.5", reduce the foregrip and refinish the wood. The steel is in pretty nice shape and the case color is nice, but the shiny wood finish has to go.

The pistol is very clean and should be a reliable piece. A number of LE agencies issued them back in the day.

Here's a pic of the Stevens.

20190706_172004.jpg

@GOG, that one seems strangely familiar ... not sure why. Kidding, of course, so looking forward to seeing that one cut back. (I hesitated years ago and finally did such project on a Baikal, to produce the Lupara. Best of wishes, my friend, and I am most glad to shake your hand today. :))

Last Edited:
Just ordered a Hornady Anvil Base Kit, Hornady C1000 Lock-N-Load OAL Length Gauge, Hornady B234 Lock-N-Load Comparator Body with Set of 6 Inserts, Hornady Lock-N-Load 10 Die Bushing Kit, RCBS Ram Priming Unit, Brass Smith Pro Powder Funnel System, & a Hornady Lock-N-Load .223 Modified Case...

I need a few more components to complete my reloading bench...

Just ordered a Blitzkrieg Components Chevron FSP for the briefcase monster, a .040" round FSP for the C8 (couldn't get Canadian-spec .050 so went "more precise") and a Manta Defense tape-switch sleeve to go on the M4's broomstick.

Once the wife finds out you are weighing oily guns on her food scales it will be the Fourth of July all over again!
Ha. Nah, that's my scale. She borrowed it once and then properly returned it and bought her own.

I use it to weigh microgreen seeds and harvest quantities. Works great too for guns.

Ordered a pocket holster for a small automatic. I don't normally carry in such a fashion, but a delightfully wacky adventure with lots of funky friends in Salem the weekend after next, inspired said. Put another away, the shoulder harness and others would be inappropriate. Ergo said order.

lEu5lG6.jpg

Found and bought a beautiful Beretta 303 Trap gun with 32" ported barrel and adjustable comb. Been looking for this particular one for a long time. Had to jump on it for the price they were wanting too: $360.00!! I'm thinking I'm going back tomorrow to pick up a pre 64 model 70 30-06 featherweight for $475.00. Just can't pass up that kind of deal...

Buddy of mine just offloaded his first gen Trim Pro to me so I put in an order for Lyman Pilots we just confirmed do also work with the Trim Pro.

While I was ordering the Pilot Set I also ordered up an RCBS bullet puller and two collets for .22 & .30 along with a set of digital calipers. Thankfully there was some leftover birthday money to offset some of the cost, lol.

20190713_160322.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads