JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The last major pieces of my block2 build...
I just picked up a Colt SOCOM profile 14.5" barrel to go with the Daniel Defense RISII that came in the mail yesterday... my birthday build is EPIC this year!
1760717A-BECC-4A8D-93F7-BCE790FF1667.jpeg
Now...how to make up for the giant financial hole it put me in:eek:

Eye bleach, STAT!

Six NOS M14 mags showed up today. Manufactured 1971 & 1972. :D

The 1971's are special to me. That's the year I discharged from the Air Force and I turned twenty-one.

20190622_133312.jpg 20190622_133150.jpg

More AK stuff.

Polish AKM type II bayonet (top) and Bulgarian circle 10-marked AK-74 bayonet (bottom), both from EAST BLOCK

DSC_0881a.JPG

Romanian PM md. 90 side folder AK parts kit on sale at $299.99 from Military Surplus AK-47 Romanian PM Model 90 Side Folding Parts Kit
Similar kits are also available at the same price from Romanian PM md. 90 Parts Kit, Side Folding Stock, Blued, 7.62X39, *Good*

DSC_0894a.JPG

Since I now have four AK kits I needed some parts for 922r compliance, and replacement springs. Four TAPCO G2 trigger groups, two more ALG Defense recoil springs, four ALG Defense main (hammer) springs, and four Power Custom hammer and trigger pin retainer plates, all from MidwayUSA.

DSC_0899a.JPG

I ordered a receiver with the correct selector markings and a serial number that matches the kit serial number from AK Receivers - FFL

This showed up today. While I prefer to stock .357 mag over thirty-eight, this 500rd. case was $185.20 from S&G delivered. Silvertip may be old tech now, but it's pretty fair ammo to rat hole.

20190624_114348.jpg

Am I the only one who is a little leery about telling the world (the government) what firearms I have? That being said, I MAY have recently purchased a RIA government model 1911, and put together a 300 blk pistol from a PSA kit. I would love to show you pictures, but these acquisitions are only theoretical (wink).

Am I the only one who is a little leery about telling the world (the government) what firearms I have? That being said, I MAY have recently purchased a RIA government model 1911, and put together a 300 blk pistol from a PSA kit. I would love to show you pictures, but these acquisitions are only theoretical (wink).
Don't worry, if you filled out a 4473 to transfer, they already know you have 'em... Unless your using 80% lowers, there's no way to hide it from Big Brother...

Don't worry, if you filled out a 4473 to transfer, they already know you have 'em... Unless your using 80% lowers, there's no way to hide it from Big Brother...
Ostensibly, the BATF is not supposed to keep those records. Only the LGS keeps them. But, you are right. When the tyranny hits the fan, they will get those records one way or another. So, OK, I will see about getting some pics to post. Meanwhile, the 1911 came with only one mag, so I picked up three more Wilson Combat mags from Brownells. The original mag (made by ACT?) caused feeding issues. I put 100 rds through the Wilson Combat mags with no hiccups.

Wilson Combat mags are excellent, but my favorite 1911 mags are the Tripp Cobra mags.
Both never malfunctioned, but I preferred the quality of the Tripps.

Received what may be my best deal ever! (percentage wise;))
Needed to add ~$3 to an order for the free shipping. Hmm, maybe some CLP. $3.95 for a little bottle. Add. Wait, what's this? Small bottle for $5.95? Why is that more? Hmm, it says CASE of 120.
No way! Ok, I'll add it and scratch the other.
Well look who has a lifetime supply now!

As a bonus for my NWF friends, I just looked and a 20 pack is available for $4.95. Holly mis marked. 17 left it says.
https://www.opticsplanet.com/break-...g-solvent.html?_iv_code=45-CQ-CLPSO-CLP-16-20

D3AC51FD-B897-442B-8F5E-09A3BF92AE9A.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews