JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gators called with the all clear to pick up my new mouse gun today...
the tag said used, but I don't think it's ever been loaded let alone fired.
Just over two bills and it came with an extra mag..... Score!

FDCD3C9B-8885-41C9-80C3-602FF4D1D1AA.jpeg

I bid on a Bud's auction on a G-19 (That I did not really want) and got the fever, lost the auction, but had a great 'Buy it now' price of $76, so I did. Not here yet and the wife is steaming as she won't let me out, so she'll have to retrieve it. I expect she will keep it for herself anyway, I wouldn't call her a Glock-a-holic but she's close.

Lets see....
Complete Carbine buffer tube assembly, minus a stock or brace

Del-Ton AR15 upper parts kit

Unknown mfg 6-hole carbine handguard set with barrel nut and end cap

Unknowm mfg charging handle

Unknown mfg A2 front sight base with set screws added

QD sling end cap for lower receiver

2 boxes of 6.5 Grendel ammo

Ordered 12" 6.5 Grendel barrel made by Green Mountain from SixFive Arms.

Well I misspoke in a couple of ways in my post above, I thought it strange to be a Gen 4 G-19 and that's because it was a G-23 (Which would be better in my way of thinking), but it does not matter as they are now 'out of stock' so now a Hellcat is on the way, it is the Fiber Optic front sight version. I asked for the OSP version while it was in stock, but by the time action was taken on my communication they were out of stock too. It is for my wife and she won't know there were options. She only cares about accuracy and reliability, oh and no safety.

Was doing some research on inexpensive night vision to mount to either a 22lr, 22 mag or 17hmr for busting vermin around the ranch after sunset because moving the thermal gear from my 'yote rifle back and forth is a PITA. Came across the Sightmark Wraith. As usually happens to me, there were plenty of good reviews, some not-so-good reviews and lots of people dumping on them because they're cheap.

Took one of the two I bought out last night after mounting on a savage 17hmr and zeroing, and I'm pretty impressed. No rat within 100 yards is safe after sundown on my ranch now. 20200811_123222.jpg

I am partial to nylon holsters for most of the things I do. When I'm out in my side X side, I have nylon holster and generally speaking, I'm good with the lower cost etc. I recently bought one of those Chinese "shoe patching" portable leather sewing machines. It's perfect for making your own leather holsters because you can make it any way that you want to. It really allows you to personalize how you carry your particular gun.

My wife is or was a professional seamstress and we have a 'Walking foot' machine capable of sewing leather, but I won't ask her to sew a holster and I can't sew. I just bought a second DeSantis holster for the Hellcat, a Softuck IWB for a alternative way to carry.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads