JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found these covers at Sneaky Pete
Holsters for my VP9 magazine. Pretty nifty and a step from my old leather magazine cover that I ordered years ago from Sneaky Pete.

347B852F-C34B-4140-AE53-80E76FBE8150.jpeg 7DD2218A-1883-4C54-BFB6-947594F8D517.jpeg

About to try my hand at .223/5.56 reloading, seeing .300 Blackout went so well...

So, some powder, primers and projectiles, just waiting to be assembled... And I already realize there's no significant cost savings, not like the aforementioned .300 Blackout :(

View attachment 597324

But, then I'll be able to say I reload everything I shoot with the exception of .22 LR...
About to order components for first time out reloading the .300 Blackout, any suggestions? Missouri bullet has a 245 g, (too heavy?) .300 in an AR platform, grooved or no groove bullet? does it matter? I have loaded pistol for 25 years, now venturing into unknown territory. Appreciate any input
Thanks

Commo gear...
Just ordered two DMR dual band radios. We seems to have some solid DMR repeaters in the area so why not take things up a notch from dual band and 10 meter?
Got one for me and one for my daughter, who also holds a ham license. I did some research and these seem to be the best bang for the buck as far as hand held DMR's go. These also text message.

MD380

Cheers.

View attachment 554402
Follow up, turns out that these were C~r~a~p. After getting my two data sims I was unable to get their server to provision them. Their customer service was broken English and all they did was basically repeat my concerns back to me. Once I filed a claim thru Paypal they started communicating better. After several months I got a full refund. No more Retevis anything for me. I'll wait until DMR smooths out a bit before I jump back into it.

My BiennoPower Lithium Iron Phosphate battery arrived today. Basically it's a deep cycle lithium ion battery for comms back up. if the power goes out this can power my 50 watt dual band for hours. Other uses as well.
Rave about this company, I initially ordered their 12v 3Ah battery but they emailed me stating that they were out of stock so they offered the 12v 9Ah battery instead. It was $99 vs $49 so sure, no problem! Got their charger as well. I may go with one of their larger batteries and build my own Yeti power station.

Got some 40gr V-Max bullets for whenever I get around to reloading 5.7X28 rounds
Need more brass, however..

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class