JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LAX Ammo has some or had some for a dollar a round plus shipping. MVIMG_20200219_171956.jpg
Target ammo. MVIMG_20200219_171932.jpg

Not today, more like this weekend, but....
I ordered
-Blackpoint Tactical - Dualpoint holster for my P10c with Olight pl mini-2. Been wanting a light bearing holster so I don't have to take the light off to carry.
-Kore essentials belt. I'm unsure how well it's going to work, but I read some good things.
-Apex mag release for said p10c. I don't shoot lefty enough to need the ambi, and the mag release is really stiff as it is. Supposedly this is my cure, I guess I'll see.
**Trying to get the wife to let me spend more money and buy a 5.11 Rush24 pack to start putting together Get Home/Bailout/NOT a bug out bag...(need those too, but something more EDCish seems better to start with. My job is very anti-firearm and I'm slowly trying to figure out ways around this somewhat honestly.

Picked my Aero lowers today. I like the American Flag design. Masks and gloves between my FFL and myself standing 6' apart. Did the transfer on my FFL pickup's tailgate. I signed stepped back and my FFL signed.

B950647A-9C49-4655-9CE7-1E254AEDA182.jpeg

Bought a Walkers Digital Razor PRO electronic earmuffs. My first try at the digital muffs. They seem to have great reviews, so I thought I would give them a try. On sale from Midway. I know that there are better rated muffs, but this was a price that I couldn't pass up and I loved the color and graphics

. 1586647568598.png

I also ordered a Pelican 2380R Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight and a set of Magpul XTM Enhanced 1913 Picatinny Rail Panels and a set of LA Gear
Custom Gun Rails Grit Rail Covers. (LA Police Gear). On clearance with 10% off that price and free shipping. The flashlight comes with a free Pelican Promo Pocket Knife.

Last Edited:
I've seen these around and was curious how well they might do with MTM plastic cases as I just made the switch recently over to those.
Well, these are o-ring sealed, i'm assuming you're talking about the individual MTM cases that "replace" the factory cardboard? i have loads, when i thought they'd be good to store my ammo in, early on when i didn't have much.

Slight issue, nearly all of them take up more space than the factory box, and they're not sealed (only an issue if they're stored in possibly damp conditions (read: garage or worse)) Anyway, i think they're really designed for reloaders, but generally, they fit well in the other MTM cases, most of their stuff is designed to fit in the rest.

Well, these are o-ring sealed, i'm assuming you're talking about the individual MTM cases that "replace" the factory cardboard? i have loads, when i thought they'd be good to store my ammo in, early on when i didn't have much.

Slight issue, nearly all of them take up more space than the factory box, and they're not sealed (only an issue if they're stored in possibly damp conditions (read: garage or worse)) Anyway, i think they're really designed for reloaders, but generally, they fit well in the other MTM cases, most of their stuff is designed to fit in the rest.

Indeed I was speaking of the "replacement" cases for my hand loads, as they currently get stored on my boat....and that's not exactly a nice environment.

Thank you for the reply! I'll probably pick one up and see how she does for me

Fellow member sold me 1500 lum worth of blinding light for my URGI(Surefire M600DF) and the mail lady dropped off the beginnings of a MK12 mod0 or modH build(PRI GEN3 Handguard)that I'm going to pass off to somebody else.... as fun as another Gucci AR build sounded when I bought it, thanks to the cover story in the latest Shooting Times, I REALLY want one of the new Marlin Dark series 45-70s.. if I can find one...and I can't afford both.
AF489BD8-785D-4533-9AEC-720C3EE2BAA3.jpeg CE0C66DB-21E1-4CB7-849B-40A9E01C7151.jpeg

Picked up 3 of these as i realised i had some of my ammo just in cardboard in the garage, then realised i needed at least two more - best price is BiMart.
MTM Ammo Crate. MTM Plastic Ammo Crate by Case-Gard - ACR5 Plastic ammo crates

View attachment 682762
View attachment 682763
If you add soft closed cell foam sticky back weather stripping on the bottom, it will fill in the gap around the "O" ring. I do it to all of my plastic ammo cans. They just aren't moisture proof without help.

I took an antique footlocker and sealed the inside with oil based paint and used the weather stripping to seal the top to bottom gap. I threw in a homemade canister full of desiccant and filled it up with ammo. Unfortunately, it is way to heavy to lift :rolleyes:. I replace the seal every few years.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top