Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Oregon Rifleworks
Sporting Systems
J&B Firearm Sales
Low Price Guns
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Guns, Gear, Accessories, Etc: What did you buy today?

Reactions
Well ordered a .50 cal A/A Beowulf O/D Green Tactical. Been wanting one for years now. A friend asked why. I said “because”. He then asked what the hell you gonna use that for? I said “to shoot?” He stopped asking why after that. Will post pics when it gets here.

GWS

Reactions
  • Howdy Y'all
  • Woke Up Like This
Park Rose Hardware on 164th in Vancouver has 50 cal ammo cans in good condition for $10.99 per 30 cal cans are $9.99 IIRC

Reactions: GOG
I got a Springer trigger kit coming for one of my XD40 SC Mod 2's, so I will have one with a Springer set up and one with a Powder River set up

DirectDrive

Reactions
Just got a Dawson Precision FO sight and installed it. BUT I discovered last night that Protocall Design makes a FO rear blade.
It may be shorter than S&W's so I might have to get their front/rear set which is only $80. I've got an email in to them.

View attachment 650645 View attachment 650646
I have the Dawson Competition rear sight on a Glock and have it paired with a fiber optic front sight.
The rear sight is a blacked out, serrated sight.

Dawson seems to have the best selection of heights and widths.

Not a "buy," but somebody at NRA HQ must think my life membership is paid off because the kit just arrived. I thought I still had a few more payments to make...
That's okay, even if yo have had a Life membership they will still ask for more. Got to keep Wayne in the style he's become accustomed to.

Reactions
  • National Rifle Association
That's okay, even if yo have had a Life membership they will still ask for more. Got to keep Wayne in the style he's become accustomed to.
Once I'm paid in full, Wanker Wayne can want in one hand and perform not-for-mention-here acts of self-fornication with the other, my sole qualification for getting my BOD vote is "Will you FIRE the Frenchman Fudd?"

UPCOMING EVENTS

NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA
.22 Rimfire Challenge
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Bill Blowers - Tap-Rack Tactical Tac - Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    My wife went into to pickup a firearm she bought from a online retailer and shipped to sunset firearms. She had a great experience and had a...
    • NWArborist
  • Independence Indoor Shooting
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought one firearm and many other random items at IIS. The gun was priced really well, and was the best price I could find the area. My...
    • TDH
  • Stockpile Defense, LLC
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought a few lowers here, and many other AR parts. They have a really nice selection of guns and parts, not just AR. They are willing to...
    • TDH
  • Gun & Boot & Gear - Astoria
    5.00 star(s)
    Good bunch of guys! Always treated me well, and in some cases better then expected. Highly recommend swinging by and talking with Andrew about any...
    • jblake00
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Seen it from the highway a few times, so made the effort to go in yesterday lunchtime- What an awesome store ! Big, bight, well laid out, with a...
    • asiparks

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS