JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a cherry bomb kind of day. I buy them up when I get the chance

AEA1C79C-5DCF-48FC-A916-BD94CA2AAB6C.jpeg

I bought a 1000 rounds of Wolf 7.62x39 FMJ rounds that are indoor range safe. Not all indoor ranges allow steel cased ammo to fired but I know a few that do.

Last Edited:
60rds of .308 federal gold medal 175gr sierra match king to try out in my 24" .308 to see how it likes the 175gr vs the 168gr.

My 18" likes the 168gr better, but the 24" has less twist rate, different style rifling, and a longer barrel. be interesting to see how it does.

60rds of .308 federal gold medal 175gr sierra match king to try out in my 24" .308 to see how it likes the 175gr vs the 168gr.

My 18" likes the 168gr better, but the 24" has less twist rate, different style rifling, and a longer barrel. be interesting to see how it does.
Keep reporting. I have an RPR (20") that loves 168gr, but just bought a Weatherby Vanguard S2 with a 24" barrel. I would like to know what works best in yours.

Turns out the Bimart sale stuff is at all Bimarts, walked out with these today.

26c/round for the 5.56, 3c/round for the .22 and $2 off the 30-30 :cool:

IMG_20200105_193141.jpg

Picked up a shorter bag to carry my Win94 carbine length in.

Allen Centennial Gun Case, Stars & Stripes
1578708335337.png

And had to grab this, even though i've no idea what to put it on.....

Fyland Red/Green Reflex Sight Gun Sight Scope with 4 reticles, 1x 33 mm
1578708359611.png

I'll turn seventy this week and figured I needed a birthday gift.

I've been wanting to add another .22 rifle, but I've been trying to decide between another Thompson Center TC/R22 or a Henry Frontier 20" octagonal barrel model.

The prepper part of me knows two is one, so the TC is a straight up spare. But the idea of a tube fed levergun has prep appeal as well.

So I finally just put the Henry on layaway today. I can get another TC when I turn eighty. :cool:

Ordered a "universal" leather sling for us on one of the pistol-caliber lever-actions. :)

View attachment 647146

Oh, man.....I have to stop scrolling through these posts on turbo-warp. I saw the above posting and honestly my first thought was "what is that - a cod piece? I then read the comment about "pistol-caliber lever-action" and my next thought was that there must be some weird crazy stuff going on in Southern Oregon. :s0001:

Sorry OP....

I've got it back together now. :s0140:

Oh, man.....I have to stop scrolling through these posts on turbo-warp. I saw the above posting and honestly my first thought was "what is that - a cod piece? I then read the comment about "pistol-caliber lever-action" and my next thought was that there must be some weird crazy stuff going on in Southern Oregon. :s0001:

Sorry OP....

I've got it back together now. :s0140:

Oh, I can most assuredly confirm there is indeed very weird and crazy stuff going down in Southern Oregon. Fortunately, at least on this plot, nothing involving a cod piece. Other silliness in full swing though.

As to this particular accessory, it worked out very nice, after mi Esposita modified it and put on the SBR carbine:

leatherandlace-jpg.jpg

Cheers, amigo. :s0165:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top