JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A new 51" gun bag from Savior

1578803767654.jpeg

Well ordered a .50 cal A/A Beowulf O/D Green Tactical. Been wanting one for years now. A friend asked why. I said "because". He then asked what the hell you gonna use that for? I said "to shoot?" He stopped asking why after that. Will post pics when it gets here.

Just got a Dawson Precision FO sight and installed it. BUT I discovered last night that Protocall Design makes a FO rear blade.
It may be shorter than S&W's so I might have to get their front/rear set which is only $80. I've got an email in to them.

IMG_20200115_202742.jpg sight_set.jpg

Just got a Dawson Precision FO sight and installed it. BUT I discovered last night that Protocall Design makes a FO rear blade.
It may be shorter than S&W's so I might have to get their front/rear set which is only $80. I've got an email in to them.

View attachment 650645 View attachment 650646
I have the Dawson Competition rear sight on a Glock and have it paired with a fiber optic front sight.
The rear sight is a blacked out, serrated sight.

Dawson seems to have the best selection of heights and widths.

I bought a set of 40-70 Sharps Straight dies, so now I have to build a rifle to go with them....

;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads