Buster Beaver Cerakote
Gun Deals
J&B Firearm Sales
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Southwest Firearms Forum
Oregon Rifleworks
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Guns, Gear, Accessories, Etc: What did you buy today?

Yeah, no. There is nothing stating on the purchase receipt which piston it was ordered with.
It looks like my claim does not stand as it would be on the receipt. Case Closed.

Yeah, no. There is nothing stating on the purchase receipt which piston it was ordered with.
It looks like my claim does not stand as it would be on the receipt. Case Closed.
You can find them on JoeBobOutfitters.com , HansonBrothers.com , etc. Usually run $65-80. Shop around for SIlencerCo pistons. May go on sale in the coming weeks so don’t rush.

Tony617

Reactions
The company that I ordered the AK firing pin and such did not have the extractor springs so I ordered from a different source. I also ordered a East German AK repair manual the was translated to English. Not sure it any good for Romanian WASR-10 but it was interesting reading.

C2666B7B-B3C4-4C54-80D1-AB3B5A36EA9E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: GOG
Reactions
New rifle stock all mounted up + added a small MLOK pic-rail and monopod on the 24" .308
Removed the old carbine stock and replaced the carbine buffer assembly with a .308 rifle assembly and moved the old rifle stock over to it on the 18" .308
Added new scope and mount to the 18" .308
Added new scope and mount to my 5.56 and removed the iron sights (first one I ever built finally getting some love again)

20191116_173148.jpg

Heyjoe

Reactions
Scored bigtime on a 16" colt A1 upper minus handguard. Still trying to figure out exactly what it is but I'm very pleased so far. It is very handy with the pencil barrel, great balance.

Reactions
It’s done. Shadow 2. Bought new for $1135, that’s $ all in (minus transfer fee). Sweet deal. Any recommendation or suggestion for tricking it out?
isn't the point of the Shadow (2) that it's already 'tricked out' ??

I mean...I would love to have cajun gun works put a race hammer and a nicer trigger kit in my P-01 but i'm pretty sure the shadow already has a nicer trigger, race hammer, etc..

maybe grip...RMR?

Last edited:
Western Field Model 30 12 Gauge shotgun (aka Stevens Model 520), sold through Montgomery Wards.
This is the takedown version. Based on the position of the screws and features, made circa 1928-1932.
Comes apart in ~30 seconds. 3" chamber, fits 5 in the tube. Took it out for a shoot today. '
This one is full choke. Shooting #8 shot, the pattern at yardage was, 5 (big hole), 10 (~8") and 20 yards (~14"). Very pleased.

1574648274662.png

Ordered a Weatherby Vanguard S2 in 308 yesterday. Merry Christmas to me!

aussiehunter-257-Weatherby-Magnum-in-a-Vanguard-rifle-dropped-this-wild-dog.jpg

(p.s. The dead dog was extra!)

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS