JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought five Romanian surplus magazines for my AK. Four are OK but one has some spots of rust.

F004DBE6-5E21-406A-BB53-D0791657AD5D.jpeg

This one has some rust:

4B41D2F0-91B8-46D4-A1C9-6FE3990D8DDE.jpeg

Levers, shotguns, and bolt guns, along with others still go through nics. That being said a hold can still be placed on your transfer.
Although true, the FBI no longer offers the same day courtesy checks they previously had done so I got caught in the Saturday flood. I normally do any firearms purchases mid-week and early morning and have not had a problem. I guess once in 50 years is tolerable! LOL

Although true, the FBI no longer offers the same day courtesy checks they previously had done so I got caught in the Saturday flood. I normally do any firearms purchases mid-week and early morning and have not had a problem. I guess once in 50 years is tolerable! LOL
That is only for pistols with concealed permits. The fbi put a hold on you for some reason.

Primaryarms.com is having a sale today/tomorrow. 12% off entire site* + free shipping on orders over $200 w/promo code 'save12'

And rare for them: their own scopes are included in the 12% off.

Ended up ordering 2 scopes with mounts 4-14x44 .308 DMR reticle, and 1-6x24 ACSS-Raptor scope for the 5.56
Also picked up the rifle stock parts (buffer tube, spring, .308 rifle buffer, and magpul PRS gen3 stock) for the other .308

Walmart in Hazel Dell has Winchester white box 55 gr 223 for $49/200
Picked one up. There were 2 left.plus other 5.56 and .223 ammo. This was the best deal however.

Silencerco adapters for coming suppressors. (Cart before the horse but ordering after arrival just extends the ATF wait!!)
Tame the minotani some how, right. I've been in the same frame of mind. My suppressor, I ordered it with a 1/2" x 28 adapter for 9mm. It come with an adapter for 45's. No acquisitions, maybe, but I think my FFL Dealer found my order convenient for their need. I inquired, mentioned actually, that when I placed my order at Silencer Shop, it was ordered as additional, to include the adapter for 45. There was no sign of it in the box. I was led to believe when I took possession of the suppressor, they would be sending me the 1/2 x 28 adapter. I find that way of completing an order hard to believe.

Went to the fun shop to pick up an LEO trade in M&P 9mm and a Mossberg .30-30 Brush Gun.
While I was there I also picked up an as new exposed hammer coach gun for a killer price.

Tame the minotani some how, right. I've been in the same frame of mind. My suppressor, I ordered it with a 1/2" x 28 adapter for 9mm. It come with an adapter for 45's. No acquisitions, maybe, but I think my FFL Dealer found my order convenient for their need. I inquired, mentioned actually, that when I placed my order at Silencer Shop, it was ordered as additional, to include the adapter for 45. There was no sign of it in the box. I was led to believe when I took possession of the suppressor, they would be sending me the 1/2 x 28 adapter. I find that way of completing an order hard to believe.
Did you save the order form or any documentation?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top