JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The last sight pusher I'll ever need came yesterday... F & R. Classy case, sturdy build - works great.

VTUFNR-03-WEB.jpg

Levers, shotguns, and bolt guns, along with others still go through nics. That being said a hold can still be placed on your transfer.
I recently purchased a Henry lever action .22 LR. The whole process took about an hour on a Wednesday night after work. About 20-25 minutes was waiting for the manager to show up because the assistant managers log on to something ... (the background check?) would not work. I did find a reasonably priced rifle case while waiting, and ammo of course.

This past week the big brown truck has delivered a nice set of gunsmith screwdrivers, a punch set, a set of 'High Viz' repacement sights, a Hoppes '3-in-one' boresnake kit and a Tipton "gun butler". Merry Christmas to me.

Did you save the order form or any documentation?
I did, but it says nothing to reflect the piston (1/2x28) it was ordered with.
The 578x28 (45) I planned to order after the fact.
So now the thought of my just ordering the 1/2 x 28, then taking it up with the FFL when the suppressor gets sprung.

Tame the minotani some how, right. I've been in the same frame of mind. My suppressor, I ordered it with a 1/2" x 28 adapter for 9mm. It come with an adapter for 45's. No acquisitions, maybe, but I think my FFL Dealer found my order convenient for their need. I inquired, mentioned actually, that when I placed my order at Silencer Shop, it was ordered as additional, to include the adapter for 45. There was no sign of it in the box. I was led to believe when I took possession of the suppressor, they would be sending me the 1/2 x 28 adapter. I find that way of completing an order hard to believe.
Check the receipt you got from the LGS when you purchased the can. If the piston is on there ask them to reorder one for you. But double check with them that it is not in the box with the suppressor. The can company may have just put it in there. If it is, I'd just leave it there unless you can use it in another one. Don't want to have to dig around for it months from now.

Yeah, no. There is nothing stating on the purchase receipt which piston it was ordered with.
It looks like my claim does not stand as it would be on the receipt. Case Closed.

Yeah, no. There is nothing stating on the purchase receipt which piston it was ordered with.
It looks like my claim does not stand as it would be on the receipt. Case Closed.
You can find them on JoeBobOutfitters.com , HansonBrothers.com , etc. Usually run $65-80. Shop around for SIlencerCo pistons. May go on sale in the coming weeks so don't rush.

The company that I ordered the AK firing pin and such did not have the extractor springs so I ordered from a different source. I also ordered a East German AK repair manual the was translated to English. Not sure it any good for Romanian WASR-10 but it was interesting reading.

C2666B7B-B3C4-4C54-80D1-AB3B5A36EA9E.jpeg

Last Edited:
Eotech 552 with Laser Battery Cover for the C8 due tomorrow. Anybody have any advice about what all spare parts or accessories I should pick up for it? GG&G's Accucam QD mount and lens covers are already planned and awaiting funding.

Also, a couple Damage Industries QD swivels for the M4's sling.

New rifle stock all mounted up + added a small MLOK pic-rail and monopod on the 24" .308
Removed the old carbine stock and replaced the carbine buffer assembly with a .308 rifle assembly and moved the old rifle stock over to it on the 18" .308
Added new scope and mount to the 18" .308
Added new scope and mount to my 5.56 and removed the iron sights (first one I ever built finally getting some love again)

20191116_173148.jpg

Scored bigtime on a 16" colt A1 upper minus handguard. Still trying to figure out exactly what it is but I'm very pleased so far. It is very handy with the pencil barrel, great balance.

It's done. Shadow 2. Bought new for $1135, that's $ all in (minus transfer fee). Sweet deal. Any recommendation or suggestion for tricking it out?
isn't the point of the Shadow (2) that it's already 'tricked out' ??

I mean...I would love to have cajun gun works put a race hammer and a nicer trigger kit in my P-01 but i'm pretty sure the shadow already has a nicer trigger, race hammer, etc..

maybe grip...RMR?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top