JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Holy crap I bought so much stuff this week I could not even start to list it .
I am helping two people build AR rifles.
So buying parts and paint and this and that.
But got a picture of some of the parts.for one gun.going to paint the handguard to match the stock and grip.also going to paint the controls to match .and the base of the reddot. MVIMG_20190831_110037.jpg MVIMG_20190831_123259.jpg
I will post pictures next week after it's done.
In show your guns .

Well I did it again.....traded some polymer guns in and picked up another smith revolver. A 686 7 shot 5 inch. It does have a snowflake safety hole but I might buy a plug for it so I can remove it
20190901_173516.jpg

This is the 3rd wheel gun in 3 weeks:rolleyes: good lord lol

Well I did it again.....traded some polymer guns in and picked up another smith revolver. A 686 7 shot 5 inch. It does have a snowflake safety hole but I might buy a plug for it so I can remove it
View attachment 613578

This is the 3rd wheel gun in 3 weeks:rolleyes: good lord lol
Very nice! I did the wheel gun thing last year, a brace of Smiths, couple of .357's and a .45 ACP. Never looked back. Congratulations and enjoy!

Being that the House Dems are having some Magazine Capacity meeting today I picked up two ETS 12 round Glock 43 magazines that work with my Mossberg MC1sc, then bought ten 30 RD Pmags from Palmetto for my five AR lowers I'm building out. I gotta work on buying the uppers before they decide on any AWB this fall... bubblegumers spend my money better than my wife does.

I acquired a new leather holster. The one that I used for the revolver that was replaced (Rossi) did not fit the new Smith & Wesson. I'm guessing because one was a 6-shooter, while the new a 7-shot revolver.

holster.jpg

I just ordered a Standard Manufacturing Thunderstruck:

1568170756176.png

1568170786885.png

It is a revolver that, with each trigger pull, launches two .22 WMR rounds down range. To answer the why question: I am a very silly person. :s0155:

I'm a huge fan of all things .44 Magnum. Would .22 Magnum x two equal said? Probably not, but the experiment might be quite funny. I will write up a range report after it comes in. :D

The two young fellows in Arizona covered this one:

With how plentiful aftermarket parts and frames are, these days you might as well Roll-Yer-Own. :)
I have to doubt that roll-yer-owns would be legal to shoot in a GSSF match or qualify for the free armorer's service they offer at outdoor GSSF matches. That said, I think I have a spare barrel and slide in my Box o parts. I may try that this winter.

No new gear, but old gear. I picked up an 1800's Wm. Malcolm telescope recently. Has perfect optics, and good crosshairs. Missing the rear mount, so I'm searching for a replacement. If none can be found I'll have to make one. Have some other old rifle scopes, but this Malcolm was a bucket list item crossed off.

HPysUDWl.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads