JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had to buy 1000 rounds of 9 MM (Blazer) 124 grain for the wife, she has been burning up the old stuff, with her Glock and AR-9's

Edit : originally I said 100 which was a typo, should have been 1000.

Last Edited:
We renewed our Nevada CCW which only last five years, then you have to re-train and re-qualify. I guess we really did not need to as Nevada now recognizes Oregon. Oh well.

The 'ol eyes aren't what they used to be. Searched the internet and came up with this slick adjustable aperture that attaches to my shooting glasses with a magnet. Been having some eye problems lately and leagues are starting up. I think I just solved my problem!

20191005-192007.jpg

Ordered up an AR500 shooting tree, $174 shipped.

"HAD" to get some other bits & odds to bump up for free shipping (there's a "code" FS105?) $49 worth of eligible stuff and the whole order ships "free"...

I spent over an hour in my LGS, and asked about long guns. I made a friend who spent his afternoon learning me.

I also had them start looking for extra magazines and a steel recoil spring rod for my 9mm. I could source them myself cheaper online, but that is not how I roll:D

Numerous obsolete gun parts, screws, springs etc. For my favorite long guns.

Had to do it before they become absolutely unobtainium.

In that vein: Jack-First gun parts has a banner on their page that states there merchant provider is being scummy cus they sell firearm parts.

I made an order of parts just to show solidarity and support. If you'd like to do the same:Jack First Gun Parts

I've been in a buying frenzy.:)

Here's my TALO exclusive engraved GP100.

P1010252.JPG P1010253.JPG P1010258.JPG

Companions living in the safe. Looks as good as my SP101.
P1010294.jpg
I also bought a Remington 870 Express in .410 . Why? Because I always wanted one.:s0116:

And a Ruger American Predator in .308.

Last Edited:
I've been in a buying frenzy.:)

Here's my TALO exclusive engraved GP100.

View attachment 623258View attachment 623259View attachment 623260

I also bought a Remington 870 Express in .410 . Why? Because I always wanted one.:s0116:

And a Ruger American Predator in .308.
I like the engraving, but they should have stopped above the trigger group. The line through the engraving takes away from the flow. Overall, still a very nice revolver. I wouldn't mind adding it to my revolver collection.

Got a couple Kore belts to try out.
They are different, but in a good way. Love the micro adjustments.
Only negative is the "leather" is not real leather. Look good though. Hopefully wear well.

Got a couple Kore belts to try out.
They are different, but in a good way. Love the micro adjustments.
Only negative is the "leather" is not real leather. Look good though. Hopefully wear well.
I liked the idea of the Kore belts but the teeth on the buckle that goes in to the leather would RIP out after a few months of tight wearing with a gun on it. Just keep an eye on it so it doesn't come apart on you when your in public. That happened to me :confused:

Ooooopps... wandered into my LGS with no intention of buying anything except, perhaps some ammo. Picked up 300 rounds of .22WMR and I don't even own one... until I walked out with this:

Excel Accelerator MP-22 in .22mag! 8 1/2" bull barrel, 3 - 9 round mags, magazine loading tools (which are a must for this beast!), allen wrenches, whole kit and caboodle! Even a factory letter with it stating that everything had been gone through and updated, a month ago! Now gotta get out and see what kinda groups I can get with this...

20191010-151105.jpg

20191010-151000.jpg

Last Edited:
A 24" BHW .308 barrel, charging handle, gas block, rifle length gas tube, and a couple C-products 6.5 grendel mags somehow ended up in my cart. :oops: dunno how that coulda happened. Suppose I gotta work on finishing that second upper now when parts arrive.

And the grendel mags are all @MasterChief 's fault! :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads