JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked up BF3EFB22-C69B-4734-A241-7BA480800F83.jpeg

Did a little buying, trading and selling the last week or so and now want to go try things out. Most from members here. Thank you all. 2 Ruger 10/22s and 2 great scopes and factory Ruger rings for the 2 M77 mkii hunting rifles. :):) 20190612_194535.jpg

Took my wife to pick up a new shotgun she won a ticket she purchased at a fund raiser.
Then she saw this and I bought it for her. Now she has a Purple Pistol SCCY 9mm and a Purple AR-15 I built for her a few years ago.

sccy pistol.jpg

• Romanian AKM Type I bayonet (top) and Bulgarian AKM Type II bayonet (middle) both from Bayonets - AKOptions,LLC
  • USMC OKC-3S bayonet (bottom) from SARCO, Inc.
    The OKC-3S is a bayonet developed by the United States Marine Corps to replace the M7 bayonet and M9 bayonet as its service bayonet for the M16 family of rifles and M4 series carbine. This multipurpose bayonet provides greater durability than the M7 and also functions as a fighting knife. OKC-3S bayonet - Wikipedia

DSC_0857.JPG
DSC_0877.JPG

DSC_0865.JPG

250 pulled .308 162gr armor piercing bullets from Bullets

DSC_0872.JPG

I'm going to use these to make some .30-06 M2 AP ammo. The bullets have some puller marks and the seller recommended resizing them so I bought a Lee .308 bullet resizing die.

Last Edited:
Last night I ordered up a Ballistic Advantage barrel for a current build. An 18" SPR rifle length Performance Series barrel and paid $164 (was $100 off usual). Later it had risen up to $205 (Guess I got the last one!). Plus free shipping, 7 day wait now.

About 6k of 22LR

Deals I couldn't pass up. If under $.036/round I buy, and price was well below at a store that's closing.

Today I bought the same thing i bought yesterday..................................................... FOOD!!

Wait, does beer count?

:D
I did pick up a 36 pack of Budweiser at costco today for $23.

As far as gun stuff i picked up a gun case yesterday for our grandson to fit his AR15 Ed ( EPS) gifted him a few months ago and today I picked up a big loose pack of winchesyer 22lr, a pack of 17HMR and a pack of 22CB shorts for his as well. Tomorrow is his 8th birthday. His party will.be held on Sunday afternoon.

I did pick up a 36 pack of Budweiser at costco today for $23.

As far as gun stuff i picked up a gun case yesterday for our grandson to fit his AR15 Ed ( EPS) gifted him a few months ago and today I picked up a big loose pack of winchesyer 22lr, a pack of 17HMR and a pack of 22CB shorts for his as well. Tomorrow is his 8th birthday. His party will.be held on Sunday afternoon.

That's a lot of beer for an 8yr old!!! :eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top