JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got a new range bag, melted the one I had by using it as a rest while sighting in my guns. A new gun case for the AR 10 as the ones for the AR 15's are two inches too short. Some tools to start doing some work on my AR's and some conversions for my Lee Quick Trim.

Got some parts in the mail for a soon to be ordered gun. Still waiting on a few items from yeti wurks and primary arms
20180904_202709.jpg

Hit a garage sale this morning. Bought 225 rds of 300 BO 147 gr FMJ-BT for $30 (.17/rd)
Also 250 rds of CCI 22WMR 30 grain for $40

Yesterday I picked up from Lucky's SG my new Ruger Mini-14 autoloader in 5.56

Last Edited:
I picked up a box each of 9mm and 10mm XTP bullets and a Ruger BX trigger for my 10/22 at BiMart.

Any of you reloader types, all Hornady bullets and all powder are $2 off per.

I picked up a box each of 9mm and 10mm XTP bullets and a Ruger BX trigger for my 10/22 at BiMart.

Any of you reloader types, all Hornady bullets and all powder are $2 off per.
I bought two of the BX triggers back when they were double priced.... Mine must be better! I have as yet only installed one. Pretty easy install for someone with half a brain, naturally I made it hard, but I did get it done.

I ordered a new hand guard for M14 and put it one today. I got a brown molded fiberglass one instead. First outing with my M14 after getting it repaired, I shot about 40 rounds and the barrel got very hot. Looking at the hard guard when I disassembled it today, I did not burn the wood hand guard but I feel better with the fiberglass one on instead. I will keep the walnut one in case I want to change it back at some point.

Last Edited:
I got the birdcage flash hiders from Forward Controls and some other AR bits too.
More AR parts from Wings too.
A wheeler sight pusher from Midway. I had a cheaper one from Amazon, but after using it, while it worked, I wanted better.

I have some Black Rifle Coffee too, the wife likes it.
I also bought some Real Avid 'Bore Boss' in three calibers, I don't think I mentioned before.

I bought two of the BX triggers back when they were double priced.... Mine must be better! I have as yet only installed one. Pretty easy install for someone with half a brain, naturally I made it hard, but I did get it done.

I'm sure yours are better. :)

I agree with the easy install for someone with half a brain. I was swapping triggers on my work bench that is near the middle of my gun room (concrete floor) and still managed to lose one of the two pins that hold the trigger group in. Was so frustrated that I finally had to go get my wife (who wasn't seeing red) to help me find it. It had rolled under a tool box that was way farther away than that stupid little pin had any right to travel under.

Hit a garage sale this morning. Bought 225 rds of 300 BO 147 gr FMJ-BT for $30 (.17/rd)
Also 250 rds of CCI 22WMR 30 grain for $40

Yesterday I picked up from Lucky's SG my new Ruger Mini-14 autoloader in 5.56
UPDATE:
Shot and sighted in my new Ruger on Sunday and disliked the mount so much that I ended up getting new Warne med rings on it by dinner time. Now I have to go back out and do it all over again.....darn

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top