JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got my renewed WA CPL in the mail (about 30 days for the renewal), so I can legally carry across the border again. I like the new plastic cards - a big improvement over the paper licenses.

I just used my reciprocity of my Oregon License, oh wait not Oregon, but Utah or Arizona or Nevada. One of those will work.

I don't need much reciprocity as I don't travel much outside of OR and WA. WA reciprocity isn't too bad - not quite as many states as Utah, but still, decent coverage.

I did order two RSA's from Lone Wolf for the Warden's G-17 and my G-20. I'll save the original's for spares.
I also ordered a .223 Laser round for bore sighting.

Good deal
Great seller!!!!
Good Kit

kit.jpg

1000 rounds of 9mm was delivered today via FedEx.

Then bought a 16" DD cold hammer forged barrel, some Magpul FDE furniture and a muzzle device. For a new build.

CI TP9 SFT 9MM PISTOL 2-18RD MAGS BLACK POLYMER FRAME

GHG4067N.jpg

ML10224SUPY.jpg

Meprolight ngt sght fixed set grn/ yllw Glock suppressor hght

Leupold Delta Point Pro sight 7.5 Moa Matte

119687.jpg

ML10224FS.jpg
Meprolight night sight front only green glock

Last Edited:
(2) Form 4's filled out today, will go out in the mail tomorrow. Sparrow and Hybrid. No idea how long the wait will be, but it would be bonus to get them in 2018.

Just ordered a Crossbreed IWB for my 327 LCR, hard to find a factory that will handle the longer cylinder of the 327, longer than a 357. Cross breed is currently 20% off and on top of that has a lot of free upgrades. Two that I got was colored Kydex (Sniper Gray) and Horsehide backing so saved $20 right there before the discount.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top