JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK, I figured there had to be something like that to do it. Looking at them I could see no way to get the old one off since they were noting like any I had seen before. It was like you needed 3 hands. :)
A little vice helps too I can do some really easy some take a little coaching @#$_$$#@ LOL

<<---I'm golden to the cause. ;)
One set arrived. KT-130 Utica Torque Limiting Screwdriver 43pc Kit. It's an older kit, but the guy I bought it from said it was barely used. It seems to work very nicely. $62 well spent.
20180320_125856.jpg

<<---I'm golden to the cause. ;)
One set arrived. KT-130 Utica Torque Limiting Screwdriver 43pc Kit. It's an older kit, but the guy I bought it from said it was barely used. It seems to work very nicely. $62 well spent.
View attachment 441793
Nice!

I ordered two factory beretta 92f 30 round giggle sticks- $59.90 shipped.

I'll modify them for use with the cougar.

I ordered 20 bricks of CCI 40 gr 22LR ammo (product #0021) from PSA. It was $19.99 per brick (500 rds) and free shipping too. Deal ends 3/22/18 at midnight (Eastern Standard Time).

Aloha, Mark

Ordered a gen3 OD green glock 19 lower to start a new build. I'm trying to keep costs down a little and going with the lower only and then hand picking only the parts I need *should* save a bit in the long run rather than starting off with a complete g19. That's the theory anyway...:D

Should be delivered today.

Vortex Venom 6MOA for my MKIII 22/45 threaded.

Will hit up Procraft Tactical here in Albany to have a holster made afterwards.

CC818092-C022-4E13-BA0D-43207CE5C452.jpeg B333AB16-2A8F-47F9-90BA-1735199F3CC6.jpeg

Update:

DAF7420F-923C-451D-8469-00B730A9CFC8.jpeg

Last Edited:
How do you like that over the barrel suppressor? What's the barrel length of the MPX? I really want one of those but can't justify the cash right now.
I have a Gen 1 MPX. The barrel is 7" I believe. Right now I have just shot 115gr through it. Am waiting for the 147gr that i ordered to arrive. Should be quieter. Will update you when i get out to shoot it with that.
I originally had the brace for it but didn't care for it. I wanted to be able to hold it low and high so I got a sliding stock for it. They have gotten more expensive over time thats for sure.

Update -- emailed Amtac asking how to clean one of their over-the-barrel cans. His reply follows:
Bill,
There is no need to clean the Hornet suppressor. The only one of our cans that needs to be cleaned is the Fire Ant, which is why it's the only one with a how-to-clean video.

(A can that needs no cleaning?)

I think, as you suggested, that we may want to clarify that though. Maybe we can simply have a list of what needs cleaning and what does not, and then we can link to instructions on how to clean the ones that do.

amtac-email-icon.gif ADAM RISER
Executive Director of Awesome

amtacsuppressors.com

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class