JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some are going to turn a profit, some are not. Here's the deal for me, though. Most of them are not depreciating assets and most are liquidated pretty quickly for the better part of the initial cost.

That means if I lose my job or have some other hard time and need to pay the mortgage, that 10/22 I paid 189 for I have a good chance at getting most of that back even if I held on to it for 5 or 10 years. At the end of it, I don't expect to sell the things, but if I have to, I've ended up *renting* them during the interim for what is effectively zero cost.

What other kind of insurance plan can offer that?

The problem is, calling it an investment means at some point I plan on getting rid of it, which is not true. :D

Gotcha! Me to! But my widow or son and grand kids can use the money etc after I pass! Sure they will keep some, but they know what they want and how to get full value for the rest. You know they will increase in value. Same with knifes, tools, etc. Devaluation of cash make most weapons as valuable as silver or gold, except for portability, IMHO.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top