JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was what I was wondering about but too lazy to bother to look up. The price these go for does look like anyone who has one they built may well just buy one of these if they want to keep using it. Does look like some nice stuff they sell.

Prices are cheaper at these links.

Those things are damn cheap considering they already have the parts kit installed. Nice. At least those who made up a nice "ghost glock" can just buy one of those if they want to keep it legal.

Previously owned, No. But... according to the alphabets definition (that HB2005 cites)... if you put one single mark on any part of it where a weld seam, drill/milling bit or other tool might go toward releasing it's inner spirit... it magically transforms into a fully functional "firearm" and would require one.
I'm not sure about that. I was under the impression that mere possession is a violation. See Section 4 (b)

Sadly you are 110% on the mark here. WAYYYYY too many people who want to keep owning guns either do not vote at all, throw their vote away, or actually vote for the people who are hosing them. Most of them have a list of excuses for why they do this but, bottom line still the same. We lose. :(
I just recently heard the term "freedom moochers" used on a different forum. Might apply here.

Sadly you are 110% on the mark here. WAYYYYY too many people who want to keep owning guns either do not vote at all, throw their vote away, or actually vote for the people who are hosing them. Most of them have a list of excuses for why they do this but, bottom line still the same. We lose. :(
I don't expect everyone to be conservative in politics, so I get why many people are not single issue voters. What I don't get is why gun control is even an issue on the left side if there are liberals buying guns like Glocks and AR15s. Are they hypocrites, innocently ignorant, or something deeper going on?

What I don't get is why gun control is even an issue on the left side if there are liberals buying guns like Glocks and AR15s.
"Rules for thee and different rules for mee".

Again... people are perfectly fine with gun control laws if it affects "only" those they disagree with. For example... "as long as Trumpists/MAGA extremists are unable to buy guns, but I can... no problem!" Or "as long as gun shops refuse to sell to leftists; no problem!".

"Rules for thee and different rules for mee".

Again... people are perfectly fine with gun control laws if it affects "only" those they disagree with. For example... "as long as Trumpists/MAGA extremists are unable to buy guns, but I can... no problem!" Or "as long as gun shops refuse to sell to leftists; no problem!".
Lost me because all the gun control laws being passed affect everyone.

I haven't been following the ghost gun laws very carefully.
Lets say that you bought four 80% Ar-15 lowers and the milling jig many years ago and built just one.
You still have three lowers in the original 80% configuration.
The one that's been finished, is it grandfathered in with no serial numbers, or do you have to have that serialized?

Yes but.. you know just how often people here post being surprised that laws they helped pass, actually affects them?
Ive only seen a couple threads here like that. Not enough to judge their political bias or if they were just ignorant non voter pro gun types.
There was one asking for advice what to do when they found out I really had to bite my tongue so to speak.

Lets say that you bought four 80% Ar-15 lowers and the milling jig many years ago and built just one.
The one that's been finished, is it grandfathered in with no serial numbers, or do you have to have that serialized?
Didn't see any wording to the effect of grandfathering. Basically unless you turn in, destroy, or get it serialized by Sept 1st 2024, its ""contraband""

The way I understand it is its not grandfathered in, and you have until this next Sept to get it serialized.

Does anyone know if the law also prohibits lowers still in their unfinished configuration?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top