JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Once you let the "law makers" get away with making laws against whatever they don't feel comfortable with, you've opened a "can of worms". So then, regulations against.....imported firearms, then imported parts kits. Hummm......and next perhaps? All firearm parts kits, all replacement or customized parts (fitting on or into firearms), 80% receivers, etc.....etc......

1688839347733.png

IF.......it can easily be made into a FIREARM (or even parts to be made into a FIREARM at some point). It needs to be REGULATED. It's a march forward. To curbing THE GUN VIOLENCE EPIDEMIC.

Awwww.....Come On Man.
A GUN FREE SOCIETY!
Anyway, ONLY the MILITARY and GOVT AGENCIES should have GUNS!

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

PS......NOTE : Just recently as a WA resident.....I have been limited by law. A particular Internet Seller.....has even gone so far as to make the "business decision".

NO MORE firearm parts sales to WA residents.

Yup.....all since the bill was enacted.

Last Edited:
I can't find the video now either, but it shows the instructions outlines the same thing:

Use the jig to drill 6 holes, clip then sand the webs on the top and front. Done.

No, I have not done this. Only things like it that were much harder.

Here's the instructions for the complex jig with router you use to mill the AR frame:

The Glock frame is super simple and easy. The AR does not look to be. Since you haven't stated what you think, all I can do is guess what you're getting at.
So you watched a video and now you're an expert spouting off on the web about how you think it should be.
Typical…..

So you watched a video and now you're an expert spouting off on the web about how you think it should be.
Typical…..
No, I'm a craftsman and amateur gunsmith that listened to the commentary by the company that makes the product and agree with them - it is incredibly simple to finish their Glock frame.

I assume from your commentary that you are some sort of psychologist?

Nope. Glock parts are common and the finished product is completely legal. So it doesn't really compare with an open bolt Sten.

But I'm also pointing out that the Glock 80% is easier than cutting the mag and ejection ports in a steel tube.

Maybe the AR receiver is also child's play to finish. But the video I watched on https://www.80percentarms.com/glock-80-lower/ was considerably easier than clipping and pinning an HK lower (which I have done).
Completely disagree here, and besides your opinion of how easy it is to do it is very subjective. Cruise the 80% subs on reddit and it's pretty apparent it's not child's play for all involved. Numerous upon numerous thread about "Why won't my 80% work correctly". Myth debunked!

Completely disagree here, and besides your opinion of how easy it is to do it is very subjective. Cruise the 80% subs on reddit and it's pretty apparent it's not child's play for all involved. Numerous upon numerous thread about "Why won't my 80% work correctly". Myth debunked!
They don't work correctly sometimes because of the combination of aftermarket parts people use that would make a factory Glock frame choke.

But drilling 6 holes using a guide and sanding off some stuff is child's play. If you sand too much, the gun still work because the removal has nothing to do with the frame rails.

There certainly are people who could burn gazpacho and shouldn't own a power tool, but those people are not what we are talking about.

80% pistols (glocks) are way easier to make than an 80% AR. But how "easy" they are is not the issue....

The issue is the entire 80% market would not even be a thing if there was not an active and successful movement to legally ban people from owning them. The Antis made this situation.

Go build one, test fire it & then come back & tell us how it went. Then do the same for an 80% AR lower.

Dan

You still don't get it..

You still don't get it. FWIW..I don't see the video link you're referencing.
AND if you believe "the AR receiver is also child's play to finish." I'll say again, go build one, fire it and come back & let us know how it went.
Just to be up front, you've built how many 80% AR's & how many 80% Glocks? I'd hate to mislead the public here.

Dan
:s0097:

80% pistols (glocks) are way easier to make than an 80% AR. But how "easy" they are is not the issue....

The issue is the entire 80% market would not even be a thing if there was not an active and successful movement to legally ban people from owning them. The Antis made this situation.
That's a stretch. The perception that guns in general could be banned is likely what drives the 80% market. It had to exist in the first place, and that origin is largely de-milled rifle kits.

But the 80% existed a long time until it became so easy to "make" a Glock frame that anyone with 12 year old motor skills and a drill could do it in under an hour. I'm sure that has shifted the street gang gun market away from stolen guns.

That's a stretch. The perception that guns in general could be banned is likely what drives the 80% market. It had to exist in the first place, and that origin is largely de-milled rifle kits.

But the 80% existed a long time until it became so easy to "make" a Glock frame that anyone with 12 year old motor skills and a drill could do it in under an hour. I'm sure that has shifted the street gang gun market away from stolen guns.
It can't be done in under an hour until you've learned how. That's otherwise an anti gun trope. I'm not disagreeing it can't be learned how to do it efficiently. But that's not the point.

Nobody would spend the money on one if there was no worries their serialized counterparts would not be banned or potentially confiscated. Nobody. It doesn't make sense to invest money into something that you can screw up, if there was an 100% alternative. The 80% market and technology would not be where it is today if it wasn't for prohibition based gun control .

It can't be done in under an hour until you've learned how. That's otherwise an anti gun trope. I'm not disagreeing it can't be learned how to do it efficiently. But that's not the point.

Nobody would spend the money on one if there was no worries their serialized counterparts would not be banned or potentially confiscated. Nobody. It doesn't make sense to invest money into something that you can screw up, if there was an 100% alternative. The 80% market and technology would not be where it is today if it wasn't for prohibition based gun control .
Jeez, it's as if you haven't read all the threads where people make stuff that might not work for the hell of it.

And some of these Glock frames are easy to make with no training, and your insistence otherwise is politically correct BS. Even the man

Jeez, it's as if you haven't read all the threads where people make stuff that might not work for the hell of it.

And some of these Glock frames are easy to make with no training, and your insistence otherwise is politically correct BS. Even the man
Where did I say they weren't easy?

Nope. Glock parts are common and the finished product is completely legal. So it doesn't really compare with an open bolt Sten.

But I'm also pointing out that the Glock 80% is easier than cutting the mag and ejection ports in a steel tube.

Maybe the AR receiver is also child's play to finish. But the video I watched on https://www.80percentarms.com/glock-80-lower/ was considerably easier than clipping and pinning an HK lower (which I have done).
Child's play!? Someone should give these anti 2A politicos a Chucky doll, he'll know what to do with them. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top