JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK. No.

The next thing they'll try is to require criminal bg checks for CNC and manual milling machines, lathes, tooling, even BG checks for buying billet blocks of aluminum, round stocks of steel, barrel blanks, wood pieces, and polymer injection machines :rolleyes:

3D printers are used for tons of industrial and commercial applications. I suspect a legal challenge will bring that one to a screeching halt.
Agreed
Same for CNC machines and the like.

Heller, and Bruen both reiterated that the items are protected under Constitution, 2A specifically, but also likely other Amendments like 1A and 9th and 10th A, probably somewhere else in US Code beyond BOR; by being in common use or commonly possessed for lawful purposes .

This is yet another place where real crime is out of control and they do nothing. They always seem to have plenty of time to come up with crap like this though.
I just about busted out laughing when I saw this paragraph "(Cody) Wilson, whose company also manufactures and sells computer-controlled milling machines capable of churning out firearms in a few hours, told Gizmodo he "strongly support" Sen. Rajkumar's proposed background check requirement."

And lost it at this
"The legislative paradisiacs in the New York State Senate give firms like mine monopoly powers when they create these kinds of requirements," Wilson said. "It's hard to make money selling cheap Chinese 3D printers, so I bless the ground New York State senators walk on when they propose domestic commercial protections like this."

Then came the big finish..

"Wilson was arrested in Taipei, Taiwan in 2018 after being accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl in Texas. He has since pleaded guilty to injuring a child and has had to register as a sex offender."

So.. whose Party gets the support of such people? :s0140: :s0064:

I just about busted out laughing when I saw this paragraph "(Cody) Wilson, whose company also manufactures and sells computer-controlled milling machines capable of churning out firearms in a few hours, told Gizmodo he "strongly support" Sen. Rajkumar's proposed background check requirement."

And lost it at this
"The legislative paradisiacs in the New York State Senate give firms like mine monopoly powers when they create these kinds of requirements," Wilson said. "It's hard to make money selling cheap Chinese 3D printers, so I bless the ground New York State senators walk on when they propose domestic commercial protections like this."

"Wilson was arrested in Taipei, Taiwan in 2018 after being accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl in Texas. He has since pleaded guilty to injuring a child and has had to register as a sex offender."

So.. whose Party gets the support of such people? :s0140: :s0064:
So the kiddie diddler is all in on BGCs for his customers huh? Now that is great. :s0140:

And lost it at this

So.. whose Party gets the support of such people? :s0140::s0064:
Pretty sure the aim of his statement was sarcasm.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top