JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do find it interesting they are an Oregon company still making and selling 80% lowers to Oregon residents. Their FAQs say they wont ship to Wa. though.

I do find it interesting they are an Oregon company still making and selling 80% lowers to Oregon residents. Their FAQs say they wont ship to Wa. though.

That's sad as somebody might want to build a WA legal firearm with one of their lowers.

So that means I could legally sell my 80% lowers and jig before September?

click on the link and go to "about us" and it says as of 6-22-23 they are no longer selling 80% lowers in Oregon?????

I heard back from them.

- $50 per part. Shipped or walk in is the same price.
- Laser engraved.
A) Work holding fixture for billet lowers, but some may not fit well and require some MacGyvering. (Noted: AR9's are a hassle)
B) No fixture for frames and requires some playing around to get it oriented properly

- No ID is required. Just first and last name for their A&D record.
- Recorded as a gunsmithing transaction.
- Address is optional if you want it recorded in the event of theft and subsequent recovery.
- Items are recorded as "PMF", then SN, then type (frame or rcvr), then caliber (may be "Multi" or a specific cal.)

A 12% Coupon is available on their website. Saving $6 per item.

Edit: He didn't specify you had to use your real name. :D

Last Edited:
McLovin.jpg

There does seem to be loophole being exploited here. And of course leave it to a company specifically selling 80% lowers to promote it.
What "loophole" would that be? According to them they got their info from the alphabet in PDX. OSP had no clue beyond... it's going to be required and it's the FFL's responsibility to do it.

Treating it as a gunsmithing transaction seems pretty much like what it actually is and there are no provisions in 2005 that requires them to do otherwise.

What "loophole" would that be? According to them they got their info from the alphabet in PDX. OSP had no clue beyond... it's going to be required and it's the FFL's responsibility to do it.

Treating it as a gunsmithing transaction seems pretty much like what it actually is and there are no provisions in 2005 that requires them to do otherwise.
No ID required = no registration.

Loophole on the anti side. Now they got legally serialized "ghost" guns lawfully owned and usable out there now that cant be traced. Doh!

Maybe we should call these "phantom guns" now.

No ID required = no registration.

Loophole on the anti side. Now they got legally serialized "ghost" guns lawfully owned and usable out there now that cant be traced. Doh!

Maybe we should call these "phantom guns" now.
Since they're not evil ghost guns perhaps we should call them holy ghost guns?

Ya, ya, I know, probably need to do penance for that remark.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top