JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"A 'ghost gun' has no serial number, making it untraceable," the sheriff's office said. "Ghost guns are sometimes purchased in separate parts, then assembled by the owner to create a functioning, hard-to-trace firearm."

So are they untraceable or hard to trace seeing as those are to different things.

Also, HB 2005 had emergency clause, so it goes "in effect" right after being signed.. even though there's the Sept 1st 2024 deadline to register the "ghost guns" and "unfinished" receivers/frames; it might not mean it won't be enforceable until Spt 1st 2024. :rolleyes:

in the tabloid Pic. provided of Casper's 80% GAT . looks like that DumbSonbich should go to jail for failure to understand the proper fitment of Nielsen Device for proper suppressed pistol function .

Looks like they're gearing up for a crucifixion with this guy:

"If you're aware of any additional criminal activity by Dylan Wysel, we'd like to hear from you. Send tips to 503-723-4949 and reference CCSO Case # 23-017672," the sheriff's office said.

So if you're on your way to get your PMF engraved and registered well before Sept 2024, and you get pulled over and searched, you're going to jail? Tyranny.

"Sir, I don't make the rules. I just voluntarily and enthusiastically signed up to enforce them with violence and deception."

677dc.jpg

Looks like they're gearing up for a crucifixion with this guy:

"If you're aware of any additional criminal activity by Dylan Wysel, we'd like to hear from you. Send tips to 503-723-4949 and reference CCSO Case # 23-017672," the sheriff's office said.
Call the line and tell them that Mr. Wysel is hiding Jews in his attic, since they wanna act like the Gestapo.

They can't legally enforce 2005 until the deadline has expired. Regardless of how big they are trying to push the agenda in the headlines implying they are currently illegal to possess.

"...unlawful possession of a silencer and unlawful possession of a firearm." That doesn't provide much information on the actual circumstances. I'm more inclined to believe it was the homemade, and possibly unregistered, hearing protection device with the possibility that he was not legal to own a firearm. Or.... could even be he doesn't have a CHL and the firearm wasn't properly stored during transport(?)

The article doesn't give any details about what pulled him the unlawful possession charge. Simply implied... yet the implied part isn't even valid.

Last Edited:
Refusing to consent to a search is Probable Cause to arrest for obstructing an investigation, then search incident to an arrest...

Joe
I'm no lawyer but I question this. I was next to a guy who had a loaded 22 on his 4wheeler while he was talking to me. USFS officer pulled up and nailed him for transporting a loaded weapon. I was only guilty by association. He came to the passenger side of my truck, reached through the window, unlocked the door and started searching without saying a word. He asked me where my guns where. I said in a locked case behind the seat. He asked if I would unlock the case. I responded if and when he could show me a search warrant. He then closed the door and ignored me.

Since then I use a locked case strictly for criminals with a badge.

I'm no lawyer but I question this. I was next to a guy who had a loaded 22 on his 4wheeler while he was talking to me. USFS officer pulled up and nailed him for transporting a loaded weapon. I was only guilty by association. He came to the passenger side of my truck, reached through the window, unlocked the door and started searching without saying a word. He asked me where my guns where. I said in a locked case behind the seat. He asked if I would unlock the case. I responded if and when he could show me a search warrant. He then closed the door and ignored me.

Since then I use a locked case strictly for criminals with a badge.
Sooo...

When you were called to testify as a witness about this unconstitutional interaction at "the guy"'s trial, what exactly did you state when asked about the federal law enforcement officer asking for permission to search "the guy"'?

What was the response to the complaint you filed against the federal law enforcement officer for his unconstitutional act against you personaly?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top