JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know if you are aware, but there is a nice website that can help connect you with your neighbors, nextdoor.com. I recommend it just for keeping an eye on things, watching for prowlers, organizing work, etc. This website seems to keep a reasonable balance, allowing commercial (mostly real estate and people advertising for work) but keeping that at a low roar, and also allowing police to communicate but not taking it over. So, most of the posts are from your neighbors. The most annoying thing recently are the posts about census, not enough to really bother me though.
I walk over and talk with them. Don't want any 'effing stuff on the net if I don't have to.

I was kicked off Nextdoor. All I did was say that I liked the new Walmart neighborhood store that opened up and I was gang stalked by a gaggle of anti-walmart Harper Valley PTA types. The technicality they kicked me on was that I used a pseudonym instead of my real name. The idiots were trying to find out who I actually was so that they could take their crap to the next level, simply because I like Walmart. They were also pretty tight with the local coordinator so he stood fast on their rule that I had to use my real name so I basically told him to shove it and never went back. They still keep sending me post cards to join. I also know a couple of other people who use pseudonyms but they were never asked to use their real name.
NextDoor can suck a big Internet EMP.

Your post must have stated you were impressed with the ammo selection at the new Walmart and you triggered a bunch of antitards.

Out of curiosity I made an account for my neighborhood and was able to use a fake name. Honestly it doesn't seem very interesting mostly people reporting on various things.

Be on the lookout for scary white van stopping at random houses and driver in orange vest going up to the front door. Looks sketchy.

Heinrich Himmler would be proud of all the wannabe Gestapo agents informing on their neighbors on Nextdoor. Our Son was playing soccer with a few friends at a local soccer field and some Nextdoor Nazi posted a picture of them and reported them for not "social distancing enough."
There you go right there. This is what I have been saying since this crap started. A LOT of people are all in on a police state, top down control for just that reason. They want to be able to sick the "authorities" on others. Gives them the feeling they have some power now.

I just walk the dog and talk to the neighbors. Works for me.:D
This got me in with a LOT of my neighbors. When we moved in soon many of them were saying hi as they saw me making the rounds with my dogs. I am sure it helped that they see me clean up after my dog. The one on the left who is gone now, was terrified of fireworks. First 4th out here it was like a war zone. I was sleeping and he jumped a temp fence in the garage and took off. I guess a bunch of neighbors chased him all over hell and gone till he was worn down enough to be caught. He bit one of them in the face when they picked him up. Another got him in a kennel then left a note on my door. When I woke and found it called and went to get him. Left my number for the guy who got bit. Telling him let me know if he wanted to go to ER as I would pay. Never heard from him. For a long time after those who took part in chasing him all over hell and gone would laugh about it when they saw us walking.

I recall some lively debates on I-1639, before the election. It seemed the vast majority of folks on my area at least were VERY opposed to 1639
Now Its only good for lost dogs:(

Compared to the other hideous slags running around in the Capitol Blg.... schwing!
Here's a swing

AF6674CF-C0D2-46C9-9C7D-A76967261C3F.png

After reading some of the nextdoor.com posts I'll bet a bottle of anyone's favorite a number of the members of the Henry Forum ( than recently banned me) are members of it as well.

Definitely some attitude & opinion parallels between the two!

The Nextdoor site gives you the option of viewing feeds from surrounding areas too, which is useful to hear about events and trends that you don't get from neighborhood gossip. We talk to our surrounding neighbors and our kids roam each others' yards. Nextdoor is not a replacement for that. Some people try to turn it into Facebook, but I don't do Facebook either. I watch and listen, and occasionally post a subtle pro-2A message about Americans needing to remember the ever-present criminal population in their towns when the government starts talking about taking away the right to self defense. Those don't get deleted.

had some no good tatted up felon ride a bike through our pasture on Tuesday. probably casing the joint. neighbor lady came over and told us what she saw.

That's nextdoor. no snoopin' n poopin' .com required.;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads