JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not saying it's not true, but I would love to see more info,

As we all know "internet stories" aren't always the most truthful. And I'm sure people would love to bash this Glock ( agreeable polymer frame was dumb) but I'd like to see proof, not just a circulated story/photo.

That one photo of the blown up glock circulated for years with different stories because some idiot was blowing through hot loads.

Kind of why I don't like the idea of being a first adopter. Let the kinks get worked out before I like to plunk my $$ down.

Still waiting for that USA Zip gun to get the kinks out of it...:rolleyes:;):p

Welll welll military arms broke his

Screenshot_20200126-140516.jpg

One time we had some Glock Shooters come to our bowling pin match. And they left crying saying that they didn't know they were going to be shooting against professionals

A girl I know wants to sell two Glock pistols. She says she really needs the money but I don't like Glocks, so I'd rather just give her the money.

Glocks resale value isn't too great these days either. The last one I sold I took a bath on but such is life I guess. Methinks we will see lots of G44's here in the classifieds soon enough.

Glocks resale value isn't too great these days either. The last one I sold I took a bath on but such is life I guess. Methinks we will see lots of G44's here in the classifieds soon enough.
Yeah, but how many people will touch the G44 with a 10' pole?

Last Edited:
I have never really understood the hate or the fanboy status for glocks. They are a manufacturer of firearms with a great track record with some warts and hiccups along the way. They are not unlike many other companies that make firearms, cough cough sig. I would bet money if this is a widespread problem they will stand behind these guns and come out with a retro-fit slide. Maybe outta metal this time ;)

I have never really understood the hate or the fanboy status for glocks. They are a manufacturer of firearms with a great track record with some warts and hiccups along the way. They are not unlike many other companies that make firearms, cough cough sig.

Hey! Don't make fun of us guys with the SIGNess! It's an illness - not a choice - we can't help ourselves! :(

There's not really enough info. In order to make an informed judgement, you'd need to know the number of these sold, the number of catastrophic failures, and the industry average of this type of failure.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top