JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heck, it seems there are some 'reloaders' who fail to realize there are differences in smokless powders as well.

I have read (on various websites) people asking questions about 'how much powder' a certain load will require, or describing powders for a load that are not even intended for the caliber they are describing. It's as though they have little to no knowledge there is a difference in powders. Scary stuff.
It is Black and fits in the case/muzzle what more would one need to know:s0084:

Heck, it seems there are some 'reloaders' who fail to realize there are differences in smokless powders as well.

I have read (on various websites) people asking questions about 'how much powder' a certain load will require, or describing powders for a load that are not even intended for the caliber they are describing. It's as though they have little to no knowledge there is a difference in powders. Scary stuff.
YEP, this is why I have always avoided sharing load info on the net. I will share choices of powder but ever since the net came along have told those who ask to look at the info the manufacturers put out and BUY AT LEAST ONE manual. First trip to a shooting range as a little kid our instructor shared a KB with the class. Guy who happened to be there shooting a VERY nice rifle had a KB. Nice stock split, bolt and scope were gone, amazingly no one around him or he was hurt. Many years later when I got my feet wet trying to roll my own ammo I was still picturing that rifle in my mind and made damn sure I was following the instructions. Ever since I got on line I have seen some bragging about making up their own off book loads. Fine with me as long as they do not shoot next to me.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews