JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah the g44 is a polymer slide
Even the licensed air soft models knew to use aluminum!
urex-77832.jpg

Opinions are like bungholes, aren't they ?

:D

Nope. Just because an object is created with two different materials doesn't make it a hybrid. Is a picture frame a hybrid because it's made from wood and glass? :rolleyes:

Mixing the two materials together to form another material is indeed a hybrid.

"Hybrid vehicle" is its own definition. Made up by the marketers of such transportation.

Not my opinion. But instead the definition of hybrid.

Nope. Just because an object is created with two different materials doesn't make it a hybrid. Is a picture frame a hybrid because it's made from wood and glass? :rolleyes:

Mixing the two materials together to form another material is indeed a hybrid.

"Hybrid vehicle" is its own definition. Made up my the marketers of such transportation.

Not my opinion. But instead the definition of hybrid.
Go argue with the designers.

G-l-o-c-k:

Go Look Over Colts & Kahrs

----------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes, and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

G-l-o-c-k:

Go Look Over Colts & Kahrs

----------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes, and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

Colts and Kahrs? That's the best you could come up with? Sheesh.

It's more like a polymer wrapped skeleton frame for a slide. I was given the opportunity to field strip one this weekend at the local gun shop. It's pretty impressive how much like a glock it looks like inside compared to a dumbed down version I was expecting. I admit, though that a .22 LR shouldn't have enough power to blow up a slide at all so I'm not impressed with that real world example right there. I'll be sticking with my TX-22 for now. So far it reliably eats about a brick of ammo before hiccups and that's good enough for me. Wake me up when the G50 happens so I can be disappointed again.

Glock Pretension....:eek: :D

Just kidding here...hope the folks in the OP are okay.

Glock makes a fine pistol , many folks like 'em and they work well for many folks...
I also hope that the issue here , ain't Glock taking quality control lessons from Remington or Marlin....:eek:
Andy

Something another poster pointed out is that the spring loaded bearing assembly is in backwards.
This was a new pistol, so IF the owner did not disassemble and Glock did the assembly....
More embarrassment for Glock as this pic floats around.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top