JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just go out on the balcony, fire two shots from your shotgun.... isn't that what Joe and Jill recommend???

one well placed elbow, a mob rat goes down.....and I bet their weapons come out and the scenario changes very quickly.

Am glad for the heads up that this is their next move. Next will be movie theaters.

This is yet again what the voters asked for so let them enjoy it. Until the people who are supporting this kind of stuff are voted out of office these children will not stop doing this. Many think if Joe wins this will stop? They have no idea what is in for them. These children have been taught they can throw temper tantrums every time they do not get what they demand. They will keep doing this no matter who is elected until there is some pain inflicted on them.

For sure!!!

PantiFA is all about anarchy and chaos. If they have any political ideology, it would be Marxist. But they seem to mostly be about overactive hormones and destruction.

I'd go home- angry and hungry but probably unhurt as did those diners.
Pepper spray might work, good luck a) not spraying other diners b) not making yourself a target that would get swarmed and beaten.
You could pull a side arm, but then you have no where to go if someone calls your bluff - so yeah, you could claim self defense and that might work and you, (and your family), might come out of the media circus and criminal and civil legal process ok....but it doesn't seem worth rolling the dice on that over a messed up evening

For sure!!!

PantiFA is all about anarchy and chaos. If they have any political ideology, it would be Marxist. But they seem to mostly be about overactive hormones and destruction.
Don't forget the crims who take up the banner as a pretext to do what they wanna do anyway, like the three who got ventilated by the Kenosha Kid.

While I agree with this (and the rest of your post), l didn't see anything in the videos that could justify an armed response, at least not with lethal force.

That won't keep it from happening if somebody has enough firepower available. People are getting more ticked off all the time.

Pepper spray might work, good luck a) not spraying other diners b) not making yourself a target that would get swarmed and beaten.
You could pull a side arm, but then you have no where to go if someone calls your bluff - so yeah, you could claim self defense and that might work and you, (and your family), might come out of the media circus and criminal and civil legal process ok....but it doesn't seem worth rolling the dice on that over a messed up evening

And therein lies the differences between sheep... and everyone else.

Not the actions taken or not - but rather the complacent / condoning attitude of those who not only enable, but encourage this behavior by pretending this should be accepted as a new normal. It's not.

This is what happens when children are raised by the State and not by parents.

zzzz.jpeg

I think Rochester might be the same city where the thugs beat a man's wife when she tried to talk them out of destroying their business. The husband couldn't do anything but yell and wave a golf club.

On the telly, watching a number of Gordon Ramsey's attempts to save dodgy restaurants and the scary food poisoning possibilities occuring in those restaurants because they serve food not fit for feral hogs, my solution is to NEVER eat in a restaurant ever again, way too risky and a 'very' common problem...so mob problem doesn't exist for me.

I eat at home or pack a lunch.

Haven't eaten in a restaurant or fast food joint for the last 2 years and will never ever again, blech!!

Addendum to my addendum, have at least one member of your party on Entry Watch at all times on the lookout for potential trouble coming in the door.

You sound like a real hoot to go out bar hoppin' with... :s0140::s0140:

Kidding aside, some good info. I actually do this same thing. I probably don't think enough about secondary escapes though, so that will be a priority now. I usually consider fires so try to keep to quick access to the front door, but after seeing this insanity.....I'll take my chances with a fire.

And therein lies the differences between sheep... and everyone else.

Not the actions taken or not - but rather the complacent / condoning attitude of those who not only enable, but encourage this behavior by pretending this should be accepted as a new normal. It's not.

This is what happens when children are raised by the State and not by parents.

View attachment 745491
You think the desire of any of those diners to get out of there as safely as possible with dropping bodies counts as "complacent" or "condoning" of the mob's behavior?

your italics on my wording- "doesn't seem worth rolling the dice on that over a messed up evening". Realistic threat and risk assessment- as best as possible in the moment- what will escalate the situation bringing greater risk VS how do I get myself and friends/ family to safety in the smoothest, most friction free way possible. Does drawing attention increase or decrease the risk?. Would I shoot someone just for punching me in the face or knocking over my dining table ? Your answer to these might well be different.
My chosen path doesn't mean I condone, accept, encourage or pretend anything.

You think the desire of any of those diners to get out of there as safely as possible with dropping bodies counts as "complacent" or "condoning" of the mob's behavior?

your italics on my wording- "doesn't seem worth rolling the dice on that over a messed up evening". Realistic threat and risk assessment- as best as possible in the moment- what will escalate the situation bringing greater risk VS how do I get myself and friends/ family to safety in the smoothest, most friction free way possible. Does drawing attention increase or decrease the risk?. Would I shoot someone just for punching me in the face or knocking over my dining table ? Your answer to these might well be different.

Words mean things. I see where you're coming from, I did until I read THIS part again:
Not the actions taken or not

The way I see it, it goes toward the city leaders, and people to a point, that sat there and let this mess get to this point.

The restaurant altercation is only one in a long list of symptoms from an infection that went unchecked long ago...

Honestly - I'd have gone around a corner and let loose a flurry of fire into the ground with nobody looking.
No aiming at folks - no brandishing = no threatening - just, 'errant' gunshots into the ground.
Then scream, "HE SHOT ME!"
Watch the rats flee.

Carrying a a small pack of firecrackers might be the better way to achieve this.

But this happened in New York State. Does anyone have a CCW besides law enforcement?

Been thinking about this since I seen the video last evening, making me rethink my daily packout for self protection. Thinking I should add a cranium cracking Shillelagh Walking Stick, it harkens back to my ancestral roots and is less lethal than capping someone...

Being I'm pushing 60, it wouldn't look out of place and could pack a significant enough whallop to get the attention of theses spoiled children and break at least some of them out of their tantrum...

All natural from the Emerald Isle itself

Or synthetic, made in the US of A

I'm personally considering an authentic unit from the ole country...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top