JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A video of people suddenly being ousted from a restaraunt -- half way through when the mob has gotten past the patio people are still sitting in their chairs and are encouraged to leave by having the dishes on the table smashed (at 1:26) -- pretty shocking.

Direct downloadable link: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1302059901712248834/pu/vid/1280x720/FgWh1m7ZUjb4mfco.mp4?tag=10

My plan would be to get away of course, and this mob seemed OK with letting people get away, but what would be good to think about -- and what would be good to have -- when the mob has escalated to not letting people escape. How would one use defensive tools without being overwhelmed? At what point is a gun reasonable? To what extent does pulling any sort of weapon make one a target? I mean seriously -- what is a person supposed to do in this circumstance to protect oneself AND not get charged with a felony?

Personally, if I had been at one of the inside tables, I would have run for the back door right away, but it seems that didn't occur to anyone in the restaurant. That's not much of a plan though, and I'd have to have been one of the lucky people inside who got a little bit of a warning.
Wow that's some crazy bubblegum.

...but it seems that didn't occur to anyone in the restaurant. ...
Most people live in condition white, like the inside diners who were probably oblivious to anything but their conversation.

Anyone in condition yellow would have went to orange and red darn quick in that situation. E2D90070-17B7-4BEA-B42B-969BCB885C63.jpeg

Most people live in condition white, like the inside diners who were probably oblivious to anything but their conversation.

Anyone in condition yellow would have went to orange and red darn quick in that situation.View attachment 745322
Yup, live condition yellow, every single day... As soon as I seen a crowd moving my way, it would been condition Red. Maybe that would have been getting inside the restaurant, maybe that would have been vacating the premises... Don't know the physical layout, so hard to say for sure... But I wouldn't have waited for my dinner plate to be broken or swiped from the table....

Well, the madness seems to be intensifying.

I've never even considered getting caught up in such a thing as that.

This is not the country I grew up in. Now, instead of simply having a pleasant evening in a restaurant, we have to start considering how we'll respond to a mob.

Well, the madness seems to be intensifying.

I've never even considered getting caught up in such a thing as that.

This is not the country I grew up in. Now, instead of simply having a pleasant evening in a restaurant, we have to start considering how we'll respond to a mob.
This is what happens when dems get in bed with the rioters, they're empowered now. Control is slipping away, the dems have lost control of law and order. First blood has already been drawn...

This is yet again what the voters asked for so let them enjoy it. Until the people who are supporting this kind of stuff are voted out of office these children will not stop doing this. Many think if Joe wins this will stop? They have no idea what is in for them. These children have been taught they can throw temper tantrums every time they do not get what they demand. They will keep doing this no matter who is elected until there is some pain inflicted on them.

First rule, don't hang out in towns where your rights to self defense are stripped away by those who would control you.

Second rule, don't leave yourself vulnerable to such attacks.

IMHO it's only a matter of time before someone goes full Kenosha Kid on a group like this. My guess that a SINGLE event of that type will diminish this type of behavior altogether.

"Gee, you mean when I mob a restaurant I might get myself killed? I'd better hide behind the line and watch others give it a go..."

I seriously think enough people have had enough and that'll be the end of it in a huge hurry. :mad::eek:;)

First rule, don't hang out in towns where your rights to self defense are stripped away by those who would control you.
While I agree with this (and the rest of your post), l didn't see anything in the videos that could justify an armed response, at least not with lethal force.

Shock, anger, embarrassment, impotence, damage to property (other people's property) and indecision over an anomalous situation, yes. But overt threats to the life and health of the straights? No.

A well-placed throat punch or an elbow to the temple when your personal space got invaded, but there wasn't really anyone to shoot at.

Possible I missed something, l didn't really watch that closely.

While I agree with this (and the rest of your post), l didn't see anything in the videos that could justify an armed response, at least not with lethal force.

Shock, anger, embarrassment, impotence, damage to property (other people's property) and indecision over an anomalous situation, yes. But overt threats to the life and health of the straights? No.

A well-placed throat punch or an elbow to the temple when your personal space got invaded, but there wasn't really anyone to shoot at.

Possible I missed something, l didn't really watch that closely.
Honestly - I'd have gone around a corner and let loose a flurry of fire into the ground with nobody looking.
No aiming at folks - no brandishing = no threatening - just, 'errant' gunshots into the ground.
Then scream, "HE SHOT ME!"
Watch the rats flee.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews