JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
When I was 19 I did not worry about much figured the worse they could do to me was to take my birthday away that's about all I had other than the clothes on my back.

Lol. We sent "children" aged 18 years old to 21 year old to Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Syria, Kuwait, Somalia, Pacific campaigns and European Theater of Operations... :rolleyes: and I wonder what % of police officers are 18-21 year old, fresh out of High School? :rolleyes:

Edit. of course firearms deaths would be disproportionately high for young adults from 18-25 because that's the majority of the Armed Forces, Federal Agents, police officers... and then there's the criminal gangsters doing criminal acts :rolleyes: believe 14-15 year old teens have also been tried as adults for many major crimes, often including firearms :rolleyes:

Lol. We sent "children" aged 18 years old to 21 year old to Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Syria, Kuwait, Somalia, Pacific campaigns and European Theater of Operations... :rolleyes: and I wonder what % of police officers are 18-21 year old, fresh out of High School? :rolleyes:
I think the boys of an earlier era were tougher than the snowflakes parents are putting out now. Maybe I should support abortion:s0103:

Firearms are now the number one cause of death for children in the United States, but rank no higher than fifth in 11 other large and wealthy countries.

Guns – including accidental deaths, suicides, and homicides – killed 4,357 children (ages 1-19 years old) in the United States in 2020, or roughly 5.6 per 100,000 children.

What do you think the up tic if from? I think it's Mostly suicides and just the tool that they use so a mental health problem maybe. What you guys think?
Gangbangers are the majority of the deaths, IMHO.

Yes. But how can one do that? Every time someone asks those questions they get the (as if programmed by propaganda) responses that you see in this thread.

The OP literally asked this question and was almost immediately eviscerated.
I can't believe I'm still coming back to read this thread - I guess I'm part of the problem…

Start a thread with a title like this one and then not have the stats to support your statement and then on top of it post a graph of something that is not even the topic of the thread and you are gonna have a good 'ol NWFA bubblegum show of a thread.

Don't make claims you can't support and maybe word a thread title so it doesn't read like the headline of a trash newspaper and maybe this thread would have gone a whole different direction.
I think it's Mostly suicides and just the tool that they use so a mental health problem maybe
It's to bad this was at the end of the first post because it's the most relevant and would have changed the tone of things.

GL with the conversation, I'll see y'all in other threads.

I can't believe I'm still coming back to read this thread - I guess I'm part of the problem…

Start a thread with a title like this one and then not have the stats to support your statement and then on top of it post a graph of something that is not even the topic of the thread and you are gonna have a good 'ol NWFA bubblegum show of a thread.

Don't make claims you can't support and maybe word a thread title so it doesn't read like the headline of a trash newspaper and maybe this thread would have gone a whole different direction.

It's to bad this was at the end of the first post because it's the most relevant and would have changed the tone of things.

GL with the conversation, I'll see y'all in other threads.
Don't worry @Joe13, we'll drag you back down to our level.

1682627186464.jpeg

Firearms are now the number one cause of death for children in the United States, but rank no higher than fifth in 11 other large and wealthy countries.

Guns – including accidental deaths, suicides, and homicides – killed 4,357 children (ages 1-19 years old) in the United States in 2020, or roughly 5.6 per 100,000 children.

What do you think the up tic if from? I think it's Mostly suicides and just the tool that they use so a mental health problem maybe. What you guys think?
Gangs. 19 is a child?
"Statistics are used, in the main, by rascals to impress fools" - a paraphrase attributed to Col. Jeff Cooper

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads