JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
First you have to unpack how age is determined. The historical use of "birthday" isn't scientifically correct if we are addressing the actual age of development of the child. It historically served as an easy method, but it isn't scientifically accurate.

A child born at 7 months of development on the same day as a child at 9 months of development will have the same birthday, but the 9 month old will be truthfully older.

Life begins at conception, therefore age begins at conception. It just makes for easy math not to count the about 9 months.

When people ask me how old my child is, I let them know. Age+9 months. It was my child the whole time throughout the development.

So to answer your question, the age of most babies killed by planned parenthood is somewhere in the range of 0-9 months post conception. Liberals keep trying to outdo their evilness though and advocate for murder, 'abortion' - post birth.

If the left really cared about saving children, guns wouldn't be their primary target, but planned parenthood funnels a bunch of money to them so there's that.
Interesting non-scientific, emotional take! I say we go one step further, masturbation should be outlawed. Many on this forum would certainly start posting a LOT more with all that extra spare time ;)

Firearms are now the number one cause of death for children in the United States, but rank no higher than fifth in 11 other large and wealthy countries.

Guns – including accidental deaths, suicides, and homicides – killed 4,357 children (ages 1-19 years old) in the United States in 2020, or roughly 5.6 per 100,000 children.

What do you think the up tic if from? I think it's Mostly suicides and just the tool that they use so a mental health problem maybe. What you guys think?
"(You) think"... right. How many of these deaths were gang related bangers popping each other? A lot more than suicides, ("I think")...

Interesting non-scientific, emotional take! I say we go one step further, masturbation should be outlawed. Many on this forum would certainly start posting a LOT more with all that extra spare time ;)
MontyPythonsTheMeaningOfLife-S38cBAwb-subtitled.jpg

Hmm. Interesting... whatever that was…

Human life begins at conception - use any fact based argument you want to try to prove otherwise. Let's skip to the end, you're wrong. Individual gametes alone do not produce a human, therefore your exaggeration referencing masturbation is irrelevant.

If so inclined, go ahead and explain the difference between a baby that is in the womb at 6 months and how's that different than a baby at 7-8-9. It's the same entity at every stage, even going back to conception. Babies survive in the NICU when they are born prematurely that otherwise would not. They aren't "less than a baby" when they are born premature, therefore they must still be a baby when they are premature but still in the womb.

With regard to age though, and how that is determined. You cannot deny that the entity (the baby) that grows from two gametes meeting only starts to grow after the gametes meet, therefore there is a specific and clearly defined event/date/time that growth begins and therefore its age can be traced back to that moment, so while the term 'birthday and age' tend to refer to the time post date of birth. Scientifically, the age of a baby must also include the time from conception to birth, because that too was part of its existence, it did not exist prior to the gametes meeting, and it clearly did afterward. That time of development exists, another word for that is "age."

Last Edited:
Hmm. Interesting... whatever that was…

Human life begins at conception - use any fact based argument you want to try to prove otherwise. Let's skip to the end, you're wrong. Individual gametes alone do not produce a human, therefore your exaggeration referencing masturbation is irrelevant.

If so inclined, go ahead and explain the difference between a baby that is in the womb at 6 months and how's that different than a baby at 7-8-9. It's the same entity at every stage, even going back to conception. Babies survive in the NICU when they are born prematurely that otherwise would not. They aren't "less than a baby" when they are born premature, therefore they must still be a baby when they are premature but still in the womb.

With regard to age though, and how that is determined. You cannot deny that the entity (the baby) that grows from two gametes meeting only starts to grow after the gametes meet, therefore there is a specific and clearly defined event/date/time that growth begins and therefore its age can be traced back to that moment, so while the term 'birthday and age' tend to refer to the time post date of birth. Scientifically, the age of a baby must also include the time from conception to birth, because that too was part of its existence, it did not exist prior to the gametes meeting, and it clearly did afterward. That of time of development exists.
The real question is, why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch? (those that survive the left's insatiable lust for abortion, that is)

If Republicans could manage to drop the abortion and marijuana fixations, they'd win easily. That and culture wars. Your opinions are yours, and that's terrific. However, it's nobody's child but the mother's and, early enough in the development cycle, it is once again her decision alone whether she is financially/mentally/socially able to birth a human. Later term when the child is actually viable if born prematurely? Well, that's a tough choice to make but certain situations and potential birth defects can still make it a reasonable choice.

Last Edited:
The real question is, why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch? (those that survive the left's insatiable lust for abortion, that is)
The real question is (that we already know the answer to) is why you are completely ignoring the debate you have been challenged with?

We can use this as a way to acknowledge your competence, you're at least smart enough to avoid arguing from a position you cannot win.

P.s. and the answer to your distract/redirect attempt is because, "it's the taste you can see."

Evil people have been doing evil things since the beginning of time. Riding through town on your unicorn, sprinkling magic pixi dust around while singing Kum ba yah will not stop them from doing so. Sober up and come back to reality. Their fantasy world is just that, a fantasy that will never exist in the real world.

The real question is (that we already know the answer to) is why you are completely ignoring the debate you have been challenged with?

We can use this as a way to acknowledge your competence, you're at least smart enough to avoid arguing from a position you cannot win.

P.s. and the answer to your distract/redirect attempt is because, "it's the taste you can see."
I was taking a moment to explain that, no matter what opinion you may hold, you cannot tell a woman what to do with the contents of her womb. It's sometimes in a woman's/family's best interest to terminate. A tough reality, but reality nonetheless. I might be biased though, I have zero religious or political tethers to the topic.

And funny story, I once had a squirrel that visited every morning for cinnamon toast crunch. Nothing else would suffice, and offering anything else would result in violent, unpredictable squirrel-havior.

Evil people have been doing evil things since the beginning of time. Riding through town on your unicorn, sprinkling magic pixi dust around while singing Kum ba yah will not stop them from doing so. Sober up and come back to reality. Their fantasy world is just that, a fantasy that will never exist in the real world.
Are they born evil or does our society create evil? It's a question many have tried to answer.

If Republicans could manage to drop the abortion and marijuana fixations, they'd win easily. That and culture wars. Your opinions are yours, and that's terrific. However, it's nobody's child but the mother's and, early enough in the development cycle, it is once again her decision alone whether she is financially/mentally/socially able to birth a human. Later term when the child is actually viable if born prematurely? Well, that's a tough choice to make but certain situations and potential birth defects can still make it a reasonable choice.
The child is equally the FATHER'S child. By genetics and by the law. If the child ISNT the father's, why are men held liable in court for child support, up to and including college-age? Hmmm?

The child is equally the FATHER'S child. By genetics and by the law. If the child ISNT the father's, why are men held liable in court for child support, up to and including college-age? Hmmm?
It takes two to tango, but we do the easy part 😉 but hey, I agree. There are cases where the father having to pay child support are less than cut and dried (stolen semen, lying about birth control status, etc)

Nevertheless we are held responsible and liable under the law... there fore men are now being denied their rights when a child is aborted.
The one carrying the ball controls the play. That's the way she be. We're merely spectators. Fortunately I've always had partners that agreed with me... that children would make it too difficult to frivolously spend and travel.

I was taking a moment to explain that, no matter what opinion you may hold, you cannot tell a woman what to do with the contents of her womb. It's sometimes in a woman's/family's best interest to terminate. A tough reality, but reality nonetheless. I might be biased though, I have zero religious or political tethers to the topic.

And funny story, I once had a squirrel that visited every morning for cinnamon toast crunch. Nothing else would suffice, and offering anything else would result in violent, unpredictable squirrel-havior.
To be clear, when you go back to your post and add an entire other paragraph, far more than you previously wrote, and try to present an argument after I had already responded to your post, what that shows is that you are making a concerted effort to dodge any meaningful rebuttal you could have made, and are only trying to represent yourself in better light to whoever may read this not realizing what has transpired.

The facts remain, I've presented them, you've ignored them repeatedly despite multiple invitations I've made for you to use any facts to disprove my claims. Obviously you "get it" because you haven't tried, because why bother with a fight you know isn't capable of ending in anything but loss for you. You understand my position is solid, fact based, and simply beats the nothing-burger that you've presented so far. So now you are attempting to argue from another angle which can be summarized thusly. "It's still murder, but for the greater good."

Related to your claim though, about what can and can't be done. Mighty funny how a woman in theory gets to decide if a baby lives or dies, irrelevant of what the father may prefer, because the law is going to hold the father financially responsible for that baby, regardless if the father wants it or not. Can't have it both ways.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads