JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

New Jersey wants to ban anything that can cause harm/death....

So NJ is banning all motor vehicles? And swimming pools? And household cleaning agents commonly stored under one's kitchen sink? And pet dogs? Oh -- and any prescription or illegal drugs that if taken in excess, will cause death?

don't forget dihydrogen monixide, responsible for more deaths and property damage than most everything else. They also plan to ban hurricanes, tornadoes and droughts, cause everyone knows if it's against the law the disasters will stop at the NJ borders, just like criminals do.
/s

These are bad for people in Jersey as well put it on the list if you care for your peeps !
1667620078989.png

I was born in Jersey and grew up there thank god my dad started to not like their gun laws in the 70's and we moved ! The only good thing to come out of Jersey was The Blues Bros and cheesecake . My bad the Blues Bros was from Illinois another hole that requires a FOID card to buy ammo WTF !

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top