JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lmao…. This won't last long.

D5DC4B02-3A75-4292-A74B-615D0949408F.png

Historically governments have murdered more citizens than any other cause of death, wars and overthrows of governments put them as the biggest mass murders. Add in all the other laws and acts they create and its plain as day what kills the most people.

No I am not against government, but government needs more controls so the people can be safe.

I don't trust any government platform.
They own you, your home is never paid off. A friend has a twenty acre lot for hunting on in rural Upstate New York. Every twenty years he pays real-estate taxes that equal the value of his property.
Look at our State of Washington $35 car tabs. The tabs are $35 but off of the other add on's my last time for my 3/4 ton Ford pick up was $118.

o_O It seems that New Jersey's proposed "Torso" law will produce the perfect citizen;
1- ban heads, for remembering what came before, think about solving current problems.
2- ban arms, for throwing things, holding weapons... ,
3- ban legs, for kicking, walking to polls for the "wrong" candidates.

It's the perfect way to make everyone a Democrat...
...Unable to think, work, or standup for what's right. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads