JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My worthless grandson bought a nice out Scout from my boss's kid. The rig had been in my boss's family for 3 generations. Kid proceeded to go mudding in it, wtf. Hadn't changed out worn/old belts and hoses, so when he tried to turn out of the ruts a steering hose blew. Ignited on the hot engine and burned up the entire contents of the engine compartment... all hoses, belts, and battery. Then instead of calling for help, he left it in the woods. WTF? I got a call from the Sheriff dept since they knew us from the radio shop. And when I found the Scout it had been all shot up... windows, tires, body. What a ruin!!! His uncle and I winched the rig onto a trailer and towed it to the boy's house. I was pizzed!!! Later he moved and abandoned the Scout without ever fixing it back up. Worthless little sh*t!!!

My worthless grandson bought a nice out Scout from my boss's kid. The rig had been in my boss's family for 3 generations. Kid proceeded to go mudding in it, wtf. Hadn't changed out worn/old belts and hoses, so when he tried to turn out of the ruts a steering hose blew. Ignited on the hot engine and burned up the entire contents of the engine compartment... all hoses, belts, and battery. Then instead of calling for help, he left it in the woods. WTF? I got a call from the Sheriff dept since they knew us from the radio shop. And when I found the Scout it had been all shot up... windows, tires, body. What a ruin!!! His uncle and I winched the rig onto a trailer and towed it to the boy's house. I was pizzed!!! Later he moved and abandoned the Scout without ever fixing it back up. Worthless little sh*t!!!
I had a 62 willys with a 327 out of high school that I took wheeling, beat to crap and eventually traded it for a crappy quad. Still kicking myself over that but at that age I didn't appreciate what I had. At that time, it was just an old truck to me. Live and learn..

Nice buck......We saw some huge bucks last week within the city limits of Orofino brousing in peoples yards. I don't get excited about hunting season until the weather turns....preferably including several inches of fresh snow. I am a IHC guy.......am doing a 75 Scout right now.....am way too deep in it (like 30K) but it will be magnificent when done. I bought it out of a junk yard in Hines. Bbbass, my partner in the body shop would like a Scout to do.....what is going on with your shot up one........we are close.

Nice buck......We saw some huge bucks last week within the city limits of Orofino brousing in peoples yards. I don't get excited about hunting season until the weather turns....preferably including several inches of fresh snow. I am a IHC guy.......am doing a 75 Scout right now.....am way too deep in it (like 30K) but it will be magnificent when done. I bought it out of a junk yard in Hines. Bbbass, my partner in the body shop would like a Scout to do.....what is going on with your shot up one........we are close.

I don't know where it wound up. He's like 3 or 4 living locations moved on. Probably went to the junk yard. IDK. Maybe someday I will be zen/calm enough to ask him. :(

unless u got a good spot in the wilamette unit, i would go to the mckenzie unit. had A LOT of success there 2nd archery season
Thanks for the info and I will check that unit out for sure! The original places I was looking at was an area by the Willamette near Keizer and a place in the U of the little Luckiamute river about 8 miles North as the crow flies of Albany. One thing that makes it a bit more difficult for me is that I will be using a recurve bow where my max shot is about 30 yards and my want to be moving around or still hunting.

Nice 3x4 opening morning. Tried some new Hornady ammo and don't like how they did the job but they completed the task! Didnt have my phone for a picture where I shot him so had to get one at the scout. Hell of a drag out of that canyon until my buddy showed up..

View attachment 394467
Grimm,

Congrats. That's a nice little buck you got.
Looks like a...Muley?
What weight did it field dress at?

Dean

Grimm,

Congrats. That's a nice little buck you got.
Looks like a...Muley?
What weight did it field dress at?

Dean
I have 30lbs not including bs/tl going for pepperoni and ground. Didn't weigh the steaks. Yeah, he's a muley. One guy in our party got a white tail but it's mostly mules over here.

Hmm, yeah, not something I really paid attention to. I dragged his bubblegum out of a canyon and he was plenty heavy. The one thing my hunting pack is apparently missing is a scale. Thanks for setting me straight, I'll make sure to carry one around from now on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top