JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two things I have learned over the last 50+ years is a better more expensive camera will not result in better photographs and a fancier rifle will not make a person a better shot. better sights maybe But most common firearms out shot the person holding them so a fancier more expensive firearm will not improve the shot accuracy.

IMHO

Two things I have learned over the last 50+ years is a better more expensive camera will not result in better photographs and a fancier rifle will not make a person a better shot. better sights maybe But most common firearms out shot the person holding them so a fancier more expensive firearm will not improve the shot accuracy.

IMHO
Just STOP already! Geez, my wife might be reading this. Of course, a fancier, higher-priced rifle will make me a better shot! Enough with the negativity. Especially so close to Christmas. :s0108:

Just STOP already! Geez, my wife might be reading this. Of course, a fancier, higher-priced rifle will make me a better shot! Enough with the negativity. Especially so close to Christmas. :s0108:
Sorry I was not thinking my fellow man when I wrote that. You have my sincere apologies. I have never had to justify a firearm purchase to my wife. As I have always used moneys separate from the house for my hobbies. But I should have been more understanding of dudes not in the same situation. I will now go stand in the corner and ream primer pockets for an hour to teach me to be more considerate of others.

Sorry 'bout your luck.
I traded a motorcycle for an Ed Brown and my wife was disappointed the gun was held up at the FFL!

1500 rounds dang how people living like that I would be wayyyyyyy stressed out and probably put a round counter on it ! I know the 6.5 cm is just 2500-3500ish but that is almost a lifetime heck I think the 270 win can last 4k give or take .
Find a good gunsmith. Cut the barrel back a thread or two and rechamber it. No worries!

Sorry 'bout your luck.
I traded a motorcycle for an Ed Brown and my wife was disappointed the gun was held up at the FFL!
Just kidding around. My wife is the ultimate enabler. I've sat at many a Friends of NRA or Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation auction with her whispering for me to keep my hand in the air. I've bought the "Gun of the Year" more than once. :p

Just kidding around. My wife is the ultimate enabler. I've sat at many a Friends of NRA or Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation auction with her whispering for me to keep my hand in the air. I've bought the "Gun of the Year" more than once. :p
Good women are hard to find. Sounds like both of us have hit the jackpot. Heck, two years ago my wife told me to buy another racecar! :s0116:

The problem is I live in a ghost town of sorts people here still have flip phones !
EAC9146E-4AB8-4B43-A716-A6B094F32875.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads