JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
images.jpeg-222.jpg

The parts of the state where those snakes live there are FAR worse things. The big lizards were scare me a hell of a lot more than those snakes. Those snakes avoid humans. Gators once they get big enough look at humans as food.
Or those giant friggen snails that eat all the plaster off your house, I also read that they are now finding the hooded cobra in south everglades.

Or those giant friggen snails that eat all the plaster off your house, I also read that they are now finding the hooded cobra in south everglades.
I was just thinking, considering all of the above, what could possibly be worse and it came to me.. I had just searched most viewed cringe on YouTube not an hour ago..

I was just thinking, considering all of the above, what could possibly be worse and it came to me.. I had just searched most viewed cringe on YouTube not an hour ago..

WTF was that!!??? :s0001:

ETA:
Found it in the comments... The Brothers Grimm...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top