JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
BLM is a movement, not an organization. BLMGM is an organization, not a movement.

jesus, dude.. why dont you stop interrupting adults and play with some legos or something?
There is only one BLM, the terrorist organization (no to be confused as a movement) that said it the worst "We tried it the Martin Luther King way, now we do it the the Malcolm X way!" That was the absolute call to anarchy by the head of the so called anti racism movement. But there is a fake organization, one that white liberals have concocted and still support and virtue signal for so they'll get invites to the summer cookouts or perhaps to gain votes.

Last Edited:
There is only one BLM, the terrorist organization (no to be confused as a movement) that said it the worst "We tried it the Martin Luther King way, now we do the the Malcolm X way!" That was the absolute call to anarchy by the head of the so called anti racism movement. But there is a fake organization, one that white liberals have concocted and still support and virtue signal for so they'll get invites to the summer cookouts or perhaps to gain votes.
CitationNeeded.jpg

The quote came right out of Patrisse Cullors mouth (on video) at the height of the George Floyd back lash. I saw it played clear as day, and not on FOX or Jones. That's all the citation I need to provide. BLM said it and we all sat back and watched cities luted and burned. I didn't just pull this outta my a$$. They definitely did it the Malcom X way! BLM will always be known as a terrorist organization and not a civil rights movement. If you want to defend the BLM that's on you but don't expect me to waste anymore time engaging you on this topic because the movement is barbaric and run by radical woke trash and the watered down cracker barrel version is again, just a bunch of white posers who are virtue signaling.

[h3][/h3]

The quote came right out of Patrisse Cullors mouth (on video) at the height of the George Floyd back lash. I saw it played clear as day, and not on FOX or Jones. That's all the citation I need to provide. BLM said it and we all sat back and watched cities luted and burned. I didn't just pull this outta my a$$. They definitely did it the Malcom X way! BLM will always be known as a terrorist organization and not a civil rights movement. If you want to defend the BLM that's on you but don't expect me to waste anymore time engaging you on this topic because the movement is barbaric and run by radical woke trash and the watered down cracker barrel version is again, just a bunch of white posers who are virtue signaling.

[h3][/h3]
You are correct, providing the source of the statement is all the citation required and thank you for that, but also, dude . . . I have seen full orders of Rocky Mountain Oysters that weren't half as testy as that response :eek:

And just so there is no misunderstanding, that is just a 'testy' pun and not a character or personal insult ;)

You are correct, providing the source of the statement is all the citation required and thank you for that, but also, dude . . . I have seen full orders of Rocky Mountain Oysters that weren't half as testy as that response :eek:

And just so there is no misunderstanding, that is just a 'testy' pun and not a character or personal insult ;)
My testiclemony and conditions still stands. ;)

In order for this thread to remain open....

Comments and postings need to be inline with NWFA rules.
Rules which all needed to agree to follow when joining the forum.

Knock it off with the back and forth...the name calling and the less than excellent remarks...
Or the thread will be closed.
Andy

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads