JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I get it."

b49b3eb1-69d5-4f9f-a995-180d8f03d929-maxresdefault.jpg

My dogs lives get defended as any part of the family - because they are.

I'm willing to accept the legal consequences, because I know I wouldn't want to live with the emotional ones of treating them simply like property - which legally they are.

I'll hire a legal team who can pick a sympathetic jury.

I think I would've opted to cracked my "friend" over the head with a stick or other object before blowing out their lung with my super powerful high capacity 9mm.

Screenshot_20231112_184809.jpg

I would neutralize someone if they attempted to kill my best friend too.

And yea. My best friend is a dog.

You gotta be a special kind of A Hole to attack a dog unprovoked...and especially as a means of retribution for an argument.

The problem, however, is that most states regard dogs as property and most states don't allow deadly force to protect property...but maybe Texas does??

That said, if I were on the jury, I'd have a hard time convicting the dude for protecting his dog.

You gotta be a special kind of A Hole to attack a dog unprovoked...and especially as a means of retribution for an argument.

The problem, however, is that most states regard dogs as property and most states don't allow deadly force to protect property...but maybe Texas does??

That said, if I were on the jury, I'd have a hard time convicting the dude for protecting his dog.
I'd skip my way to jail knowing the individual who tried to kill my best friend was taking an eternal dirt nap.

My dogs lives get defended as any part of the family - because they are.

I'm willing to accept the legal consequences, because I know I wouldn't want to live with the emotional ones of treating them simply like property - which legally they are.

I'll hire a legal team who can pick a sympathetic jury.
Again no way to know what really happened since that story is so poorly written but, if someone attacked one of my dogs? I would treat it just like attacking me. Year or so ago got into it with some dope heads who climbed the fence. One dog who weighs 4 pounds was jumping and barking at him as I marched him back to the fence. He threatened to kick the dog. I told him kick that dog you will be carried out of here instead of climbing that fence. I meant what I said and he seemed believe me.

If someone attacked my dog (when she was alive) I'd have peppersprayed them. That's one of the reasons I carry it. If that got them off the dog and on me, things would change. If they were smart and left at that point, I call the po-po. If they kept at the dog, they'd be in for a beating.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top