JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ya'll over here arguing about this group and that group and who did what to who for how many cookies, but the real truth about the boarded up stores is that during the lockdown the big corporations that leased all that office space discovered they can save money by having as many people working at home as they can and then not passing the savings on to their clients. All the supporting business that relied on the money from the workers that don't go downtown any more couldn't turn to the people that lived downtown because most of them had been driven out to the 'burbs by the outrageous rents and it just snowballed.

i appreciate the attempt at diplomacy

i think we're mostly all talking past each other, as usual. its not my perception that these gents are arguing against police reform, and i do not agree that organizations are at fault for the decline of portland. its my contention that these orgs the Right is blaming for the decline are largely irrelevant, but convenient scapegoats of a sort. the Right wont acknowledge the inequities of society or the need for socioeconomic revolution, and instead whenever anything goes to shït just fall back to blaming "libtards." as if simple answers can be had to infinitely complex problems.

and again, again, again - the Left does the exact same bubblegum w regard to conservatives. conservatives are definitely social dead weight, but thats about all they are. they arent the cause or even major contributors to the current decline in this country. matter fact, i feel pretty strongly that if the whole country woke up tomorrow completely converted to american conservstive ideology, the system would pretty much work just fine. thered be a HELL of a lot of institutional injustice - it'd look a lot like 1930s germany - but it would work fine for the majority white christian nationalists.

not a society most of us want to live in anymore, though, so not happening. snap out that dream, boys.
I don't know where you live, or who you associate with, but this post indicates that you would think that the area where I live would be and example of the conservative society that you describe. Nothing could be further from reality. This area is pretty "white" but everyone is judged by their character, not their skin color or ethnicity. One local city has been called racist because of slanderous rumors spread by "liberal" sources, based on photos taken out of context and stories made up out of thin air.

The worst injustice in the history of the area came because of false testimony by an "expert witness" and perjury by a person of color. The object of the injustice was white.

Be careful where you get your information. There is a lot of misinformation and outright disinformation out there.

One byproduct of growing up in a "lily-white" community that did not practice racial prejudice was a lifelong interest in people of different backgrounds, regardless of race. When I travel, I try to meet the locals and learn their culture. I respect their culture and find that there are many ways to have a stable society. I am pretty representative of people from my area, the large "middle" of society.

Ya'll over here arguing about this group and that group and who did what to who for how many cookies, but the real truth about the boarded up stores is that during the lockdown the big corporations that leased all that office space discovered they can save money by having as many people working at home as they can and then not passing the savings on to their clients. All the supporting business that relied on the money from the workers that don't go downtown any more couldn't turn to the people that lived downtown because most of them had been driven out to the 'burbs by the outrageous rents and it just snowballed.
Damn! Those evil capitalists at it again. Why couldn't I see this before?

Damn! Those evil capitalists at it again. Why couldn't I see this before?
viva la capitalism.jpg

sure sounds like it. linky? probs more to thst story tho

Here you go. And you are right, there is more to the story. This is the 2nd lawsuit. The first, by a white owned business, did not get a lot of airtime for some reason. So here we are, with a democrat gov playing race games. I don't like racism, of any kind, you? Now maybe you might want to "reevaluate" your news sources, because they, for some reason, didn't want to tell you about the racist actions of Gov Brown.
You have heard about what she did last year to high school graduation requirements? Howabout what Oregon govs have done to the Oregon supreme court in this century. Supposed to be elected, all appointed...all of them. Is this all news to you? Or her and her crew's trip to Scotland a few months ago, on a jet airplane, (very polluting...) to discuss climate change, lol. Ever heard of a zoom meeting?

and i did in fact i argue to your point, completely trashing it- worthless as it was. your inane bullshït is nothing more than noise and distraction. contribute something of substance or go get the lego box out.
Not talking to you anymore.

"When I die and go to heaven, to St. Peter, I will tell: "one more soldier reporting for duty, sir. I've served my time in hell."

― M. Popplewell

Here you go. And you are right, there is more to the story. This is the 2nd lawsuit. The first, by a white owned business, did not get a lot of airtime for some reason. So here we are, with a democrat gov playing race games. I don't like racism, of any kind, you? Now maybe you might want to "reevaluate" your news sources, because they, for some reason, didn't want to tell you about the racist actions of Gov Brown.
You have heard about what she did last year to high school graduation requirements? Howabout what Oregon govs have done to the Oregon supreme court in this century. Supposed to be elected, all appointed...all of them. Is this all news to you? Or her and her crew's trip to Scotland a few months ago, on a jet airplane, (very polluting...) to discuss climate change, lol. Ever heard of a zoom meeting?
i dont claim to keep up on all current events. the topics im interested in, i follow and study. but i dont get fed news - i dont even own a television. the stuff i get is admittedly algorithmically curated, and the result is that i dont get the news the masses get. im just not interested in most
of the BS being reported by the mainstream media - its all hyperbolic sensationalized garbage designed to keep the working class mad at the other side. nah... not today, satan.

most of my news comes from independent libertarian and centrist journalists and tiktok - which is actually a fantastic source for alternative news headlines which one can then go google and get informed on. and then youtube knows me well, and what i hate the most: it offers me fox news and cnn stories aplenty, which is how i stay somewhat up on the garbage conservatives and leftists are getting fed between commercials.

all of that aside, sounds like this was some BS and its been resolved - the system actually worked for a change. kudos to that lady for taking action.

Wait, you asked for examples of leftist destruction, I provided irrefutable examples. Now you come off with "I don't keep up and I'm not interested", lol, you are a funny dude B. Mostly it sounds like you are too lazy to sift through all the garbage - yep, plenty of it - to figure out wth is going on around you.

Wait, you asked for examples of leftist destruction, I provided irrefutable examples. Now you come off with "I don't keep up and I'm not interested", lol, you are a funny dude B. Mostly it sounds like you are too lazy to sift through all the garbage - yep, plenty of it - to figure out wth is going on around you.
He is the typical believe in what you want and ignore facts liberal… for example he said "blm is an idea- not an organization.'

So… if blm is an idea, how did blm organizers collect over $60 million and bought themselves million dollar homes?

Nice idea! BLM is indeed an organization with chapters.

Oh, you're a teenager. Makes sense now. So back to the topic of response times in Portland, I sure hope they're responding to cardiacs and allergic reactions in a timely matter, at the very least.

Wait, you asked for examples of leftist destruction,

no. i asked how liberals, blm, or antifa are the cause of portland decline
I provided irrefutable examples.
where? post 88?

Now you come off with "I don't keep up and I'm not interested", lol, you are a funny dude B. Mostly it sounds like you are too lazy to sift through all the garbage - yep, plenty of it - to figure out wth is going on around you.
mindlessly staring at three hours of commercials intersected by irrelevant bs on fox news is lazier than actually purposefully, mindfully, deliberately digging through the garbage to get at the shït that actually matters. youre misrepresenting what i said, and its cheap.

He is the typical believe in what you want and ignore facts liberal… for example he said "blm is an idea- not an organization.'

So… if blm is an idea, how did blm organizers collect over $60 million and bought themselves million dollar homes?

Nice idea! BLM is indeed an organization with chapters.
blm is not an organization, its a movement. blmgm is an organization, not a movement.

when you write "blm," youre referring to the organization, not the movement. when i, and literally everyone who isnt an american conservative, say blm, i/we are referring to the movement, not the organization. none of us give any bubblegums about the org. i dont know why its taken me so long to figure this out...

you see, and to repeat myself for the 80th time.... its only conservatives that know or care about blmgm - the rest of the world only cares about the movement. so the problem here is A) we are speaking different languages, and B) the Right has wholly bought into tucker carlsons completely invented claims that BLMGM is the movement, that liberals who support "BLM" are supporting the organization, and no distinction between the org and the movement needs be made or even considered... god, so bizarre.

anyway, im now baked and have a hot young gf to bang.. let me know if post 88 is your "irrefutable proof" of something no one asked for or needed, and ill rip into it tomorrow.

Is it just me, or does that dude look like Michael Moore (Bowling for Columbine)?
TBH, I thought of Moore first, too... I don't watch much TV, so Peter didn't occur to me at all...

I use Marine Drive, and/or I-84 heading east, I-5 north or south, otherwise my Portland attendance is a very limited occurrence. Good to know about 911in Portland, but I think many neighboring communities do respond with their smaller police/ fire/ medical resources.

He's not interested in facts or examples. He pretends to want to debate on the facts, but only trades in unsupported generalities. He accuses others of doing the same, but when confronted with the facts, he responds with insults. You can't talk to a person like that.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top