JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be careful what you hope for . . .
If, by chance they were able to capture officer Wilson and commit the grisly deed in the streets of Ferguson they would be hailed as heroes by a large segment of that city's population!!

Sheldon

The ultimate goal of the Fabian/Progressives is to force populations into easily controlled/manipulated sub-groups with the application of fear and violence. Fabians are using Islam as a tool on several levels believing that even if Islam takes over the globe they can control Islam but until that point Jihad will be manipulated to nudge, then shove populations and goverments even further towards a totalitarian state.
Armed populations are a direct threat to this plan hence the endless anti-Constitution campaign in America. As a counter move Obama is driving the formation of Militias and working to create a race war in the US/Martial Law and the use of violence to disarm America

The ultimate goal of the Fabian/Progressives is to force populations into easily controlled/manipulated sub-groups with the application of fear and violence. Fabians are using Islam as a tool on several levels believing that even if Islam takes over the globe they can control Islam but until that point Jihad will be manipulated to nudge, then shove populations and goverments even further towards a totalitarian state.
Armed populations are a direct threat to this plan hence the endless anti-Constitution campaign in America. As a counter move Obama is driving the formation of Militias and working to create a race war in the US/Martial Law and the use of violence to disarm America

fabian.jpg I didn't even think Fabian was still alive.

Australia, ISIS And The Role Of Guns
BY Herschel Smith
time.gif 21 hours, 37 minutes ago
Fox News:
Australian counterterrorism forces detained 15 people Thursday in a series of suburban raids after receiving intelligence that the Islamic State militant group was planning public beheadings in two Australian cities to demonstrate its reach.
About 800 federal and state police officers raided more than a dozen properties across 12 Sydney suburbs as part of the operation — the largest in Australian history, Australian Federal Police Deputy Commissioner Andrew Colvin told the Associated Press. A sword was removed as part of evidence at one of the homes.
Separate raids in the eastern cities of Brisbane and Logan were also conducted.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation reported that the plan involved kidnapping randomly selected members of the public off the streets in Sydney and Brisbane, beheading them on camera, and releasing the recordings through Islamic State's propaganda arm in the Middle East.
[ ... ]
A second man was charged Thursday night in connection with the raids. The 24-year-old, who police didn't name, was charged with possessing ammunition without license and unauthorized possession of a prohibited weapon. He was released on bail and ordered to appear in court next week.
Most readers probably pondered how ISIS was able to infiltrate a country and the awful acts they were prepared to perpetrate. I didn't. My thoughts ran immediately to the fact that at least one of the individuals had a "prohibited" weapon and ammunition. As with all gun control, law abiding citizens are unarmed and unprotected, while the criminals have their weapons.
Australia has some of the most restrictive gun control laws on earth. We've discussed this before. An Australian farmer lost his fight to obtain a handgun to shoot feral hogs because he couldn't satisfy the woman heading the "administrative tribunal" that he really needed the gun.
The response to the ISIS members in Australia points out several important things. First of all, gun control doesn't apply to those in charge. Law enforcement will always have their weapons. Second, when law enforcement acts, they do so in order to secure the hive, or the collective. Their concern isn't and wasn't for any particular individual who may have been (or will be) targeted by ISIS, because if it was, they would allow people to be armed for purposes of self defense. But actions directed against the collective is a threat to their command and control, and will not be allowed.
So do the ordinary people feel threatened?
Never before have I felt so naked.
Now more than ever, I wish I was armed.
And I'm not alone.
Any and all home-grown Islamic terrorism should be able, if need be, to be met by a well-armed civilian militia. The United Kingdom has had two beheadings of members of the public in the last two years, with neither police nor civilians able to prevent it. It has prohibitive gun laws.
With news of the ISIS plot to randomly abduct members of the Australian public and behead them, Australian sentiment on guns is dramatically shifting.
It appears Australians are finally understanding the importance of gun ownership and craving it at a time when the world is increasingly unsafe.
"I'll tell you this point blank: I'd feel safer in a country where I was legally allowed to carry around a firearm," says J. Coughran, 30, a businessman.
According to Coughran, media coverage of Islamic State is fueling the change in heart.
"This ISIS stuff is seeing quite a few people changing their opinions.. one of my mates told me today- he's coming around on the gun issue. He's 68 years old, been against guns his whole life- now he's turning around because of these savages," he said.
We'll see what comes of this. But time is short. For Australia it may be ISIS or criminal gangs which have become more prominent in Australia lately. With America the problems run deeper, with a porous Southern border and criminal cartel gangs ravaging country from the border and on up to large cities like Chicago.
Self defense is a luxury when times are safe. When times become hard, the giggling and jokes go away, and people begin to think grown up thoughts. Those who want to continue to think as children pretend that the police will take care of them. Adults know better​

Got to ask yourself, why we have a government with twisted thinking.:D

"Twisted thinking is required...

To be rabid about disarming American Citizens but committed to arming Arab Muslims."

The National Guard told FOX 25 that three Afghan National Army soldiers are missing from Joint Base Cape Cod.
Maj. Jan Mohammad Arash, Capt. Mohammad Nasir Askarzada, and Capt. Noorullah Aminyar disappeared on Saturday night, were reported missing by base security, and have not been found by Joint Base Cape Cod and state and local authorities. The three Afghans were on the base in Cape Cod for training exercises.
The Daily Beast reports that the three men came to the United States on September 11, and the last time they were spotted was at the Cape Cod Mall, in Hyannis, Massachusetts. Officials asserted that the three men had been vetted before immigrating to the United States.
FOX 25 was informed by National Guard officials that the three men are no immediate threat to the public.o_O
Missing Afghan soldiers found at Canadian border near Niagara Falls
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/22/three-afghan-soldiers-reported-missing-from-cape-cod-base/

Last Edited:
The National Guard told FOX 25 that three Afghan National Army soldiers are missing from Joint Base Cape Cod.
Maj. Jan Mohammad Arash, Capt. Mohammad Nasir Askarzada, and Capt. Noorullah Aminyar disappeared on Saturday night, were reported missing by base security, and have not been found by Joint Base Cape Cod and state and local authorities. The three Afghans were on the base in Cape Cod for training exercises.
The Daily Beast reports that the three men came to the United States on September 11, and the last time they were spotted was at the Cape Cod Mall, in Hyannis, Massachusetts. Officials asserted that the three men had been vetted before immigrating to the United States.
FOX 25 was informed by National Guard officials that the three men are no immediate threat to the public.o_O
Missing Afghan soldiers found at Canadian border near Niagara Falls
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/22/three-afghan-soldiers-reported-missing-from-cape-cod-base/

Smart guys. Immigrated to the US on a free flight paid for by Uncle Sam!

So colonialism is not popular. But couldn't we just annexed some of these countries and make them another state of the old USA? Build a few McDonalds in Kabul, give 'em a reality TV show. It's hard to be a ticked off Talibani with a Big Mac in your face and your smartphone buzzing.

Heck for the cost of 47 Tomahawks we could prolly buy weekly Big Macs for every bearded dude in Afghanistan and Syria.

A'stan had a reality show, or there was a show made about it's only talent show, does that qualify?
anyway all those PPL were slaughtered by the Taliban a few years back. some places are best suited to being high altitude parking lotsand solar power plants

What with the recent US bomb runs in Syria, the media in general is sure using term "whack a mole" a lot. Like. Whack them moles! lol
And they were/are crowing about having some 4-5 Muslim nations in on the "deal"/"effort".. where's Israeli support? I'm sure they'd like them all to kill each other so their lack of public commitment isn't really surprising. I'm sure they're in on the fray in a very real way though, of course, but nary a peep about them contributing.

"The assassination of Osama bin Laden, and two drawn-out and absolutely disastrous wars"
Sorta sets the tone for the rest of Stockman's franchised discourse lots of venom and very little content
YMMV

LUBBOCK, Texas -- Two explosives were found near an Arizona bridge approximately 30 miles from the U.S. border with Mexico, according to a leaked report exclusively obtained by Breitbart Texas. The items were made from water gel commercial explosives and were ammonium nitrate based, according to the leaked official report from the Joint Intelligence Operations Center (JIOC).The materials were found near Amado, Arizona by two Arizona Department of Transportation employees who were reportedly inspecting the bridge. The report asserts that the explosives contained the power to cause partial damage to the bridge, but lacked the required blasting cap to ignite the explosion.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...er-with-Mexico

Are you really falling for this propaganda, Erudne?
This kind of manipulated news casting is produced to keep a failing country from the innevitable train wreck it's become.
Distopian hogwash, coming directly out of books like Matt Brackens', "Enemies Foreign and Domestic".
Wake up.:)

Hey, I was getting ready to die from ebola. Now it's the ISIS invasion? I can't figure out which way to panic.
I guess with the elections over, ebola is no longer the threat. With the neocons in the senate, ISIS is up at bat.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top