JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Comprehensive Plan:
Item 1. Golf on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
Item 2. Fundraising events on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
Item 3. Sundays Practice for Monday's golf game

Yeppers, He has a comprehensive plan

Sheldon

It would be essentially a laughable oof.. instead of girding thy loins, don thy hip waders.. perhaps.
oof lolz
edit.. unless it wasn't, knock on wood.. a big hit/hurt is what their goal is.. of course.

OK! We can all stop worrying now! The Chief Head Honcho said on TV that he's about ready to form up a comprehensive plan! I feel better already!

Problem is, his "comprehensive plan" is about "a path to citizenship" for illegal aliens, not destroying an existential threat to the free world.

What really gets me about the fire that's been lit under IS... there's some real opportunities here for strange bedfellows. At last report, IS was being struck by Iraq, Syria, the Peshmerga, Iran and the US.

Just when I thought life couldn't get any stranger, I better do something to make sure I don't wake up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet.

The movement we usually refer to as ISIS Obama calls ISIL )The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.)

If you do a google search for "Levant" you will find that it is the land area from Eastern Turkey around the Mediterranean all the way to Egypt.

Do you suppose he is privy to information about the intent of the movement that we don't have?
. . . HHHHHMMMM . . .

Sheldon

911 is coming up, we should name that day JV terrorist day.:D
They just cut off the other guy's head now on a preachy youtube video. I'm not worried about it much, due to the law of averages being on my side but......

We're over due in this country for some bad stuff happening. Whether you're in the false flag (PSYOP) camp or feel the threat to be real homegrown Islamic thugs, or feel the current Administration is a little JV themselves.

The same end result will be a little more freedoms lost, especially if they use modern sporting rifles in a well planned, multi target/State, widespread attack.

The soccer Moms & Dads of this Country will agree to ANY new gun law proposed if a few Malls get shot up on the Anniversary of 911! ANY new gun law.

Oldnew
Maybe you have missed the emperor's assault on the Constitution . . . Bad things have BEEN happening in THIS country . . . Could you call it death by a thousand cuts??

Sheldon

. The soccer Moms & Dads of this Country will agree to ANY new gun law proposed if a few Malls get shot up on the Anniversary of 911! ANY new gun law.
Well I don't know about that. War is war. And speaking of which, gun or no, don't(meaning everybody) be that guy that cowers and allows/begs his head to be sawn off.. fight however you can to the last of your breath. no big deal

Well I don't know about that. War is war. And speaking of which, gun or no, don't(meaning everybody) be that guy that cowers and allows/begs his head to be sawn off.. fight however you can to the last of your breath. no big deal
I thought that myself, why aren't they saying FU or Eat Bacon %$##@$#!?

Then I figure some of them get released, and just because they got you dressed orange for some Islamic PR stunt don't mean this is the day they remove your head.

If I knew for sure I was next because the other two in front of me just got decapitated, then I'd probably be cursing them.

They just cut off the other guy's head now on a preachy youtube video. I'm not worried about it much, due to the law of averages being on my side but......

We're over due in this country for some bad stuff happening. Whether you're in the false flag (PSYOP) camp or feel the threat to be real homegrown Islamic thugs, or feel the current Administration is a little JV themselves.

The same end result will be a little more freedoms lost, especially if they use modern sporting rifles in a well planned, multi target/State, widespread attack.

The soccer Moms & Dads of this Country will agree to ANY new gun law proposed if a few Malls get shot up on the Anniversary of 911! ANY new gun law.

see they lost 11 airliners from Libyia today, maybe we should tell Hillery why it matters now.:D

Last Edited:
Report: Missing Libyan jetliners raise fears of suicide airliner attacks on 9/11
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...s-raise-fears-suicide-airliner-attacks-on-11/
How did I miss that one? Was I sidetracked by Justin Bieber's ATV arrest story or the naked movie star photo leak/hack story. All are equally as important to the MSM and sadly the average American.
Actually the average American is more interested in Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's private wedding in France!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top