JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone for chocolate covered Ants in a can?
Really surprised no one posted that up close ant face pic as a reply to your post.
Couldn't help muhseff... :s0087:

1667235322737.png

I didn't see any empty shelves last night while grocery shopping - they even had chocolate ice cream (they were out last time).

However, there were a lot of people loading up - don't know why, but it seemed like the night before Thanksgiving there were so many people.

I didn't see any empty shelves last night while grocery shopping - they even had chocolate ice cream (they were out last time).

However, there were a lot of people loading up - don't know why, but it seemed like the night before Thanksgiving there were so many people.
I would guess that the change in weather has got some to stock up a little deeper. I know I told my wife to grab a few more of those little green propaine bottles even though we have a full case already.

Last Edited:
Who else has to thread their way past the overflow of the "missing" supply chain products stack in the aisles of the 'big box stores'? Makes it hard on the wheel chair users! But "kool aid" is abundant!
That's a different issue. They can't find people that want to do actual, "Work". Maybe it's because they don't/won't pay 70K for a job that doesn't require an IQ above 120?

I'm wondering if the lack of "generic/house brand" (cheaper) I've noticed on shelves lately is because more people are pinching Pennie's or because name brands are outbidding for scarce commodities? Or, are stores stocking only the bigger margin products just to keep their lights on?
Whatever the reason(s) the availability of house brand products from cookies/chips to oatmeal/canned goods seems to be becoming problematic.

I'm wondering if the lack of "generic/house brand" (cheaper) I've noticed on shelves lately is because more people are pinching Pennie's or because name brands are outbidding for scarce commodities? Or, are stores stocking only the bigger margin products just to keep their lights on?
Whatever the reason(s) the availability of house brand products from cookies/chips to oatmeal/canned goods seems to be becoming problematic.
Winco has mostly stuck to the same brands. Costco of course has its own brands, and they usually buy overstock of name brands too. I shop those two stores because they are the least expensive most of the time.

Winco? There's a current mailer coupon for NY strips for $4.98/lb.. everybody is nuts for those.
There's no ice cream at all at my winco since the bank of coolers is kaput.

Fred's/Kroger is well stocked, and with plenty of house brand too! The prices have stayed pretty good, but the pinch is there! We noticed Friday, folks were flooding all the fuel stations, even the card-lock stations were jammed with cars, Costco was the worst I had ever seen it, and that's saying something. Saturday and Sunday we're just as bad, but Monday it seemed to calm a little,maybe the storms pushed folks to panic,maybe the elections, don't know, but it was very interesting!
We managed to stock 10 gallons of Kerosene for any eventual power outages, and got 30 more gallons of Gas for the Genny, so we should be good for a while!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top