JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obama has Hamas Operatives posing as Citizen Journalists in Ferguson. He has the DHS there and DOJ as well as all the BGI talking heads because he wants America in flames and a domestic Jihad inside the US. He wants America physically destroyed and replaced with a Caliphate so that he can start WWIII and become the leader of a World Caliphate

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/1...eportedly-unfolding-in-sydney-chocolate-shop/

New South Wales state police would not say what was happening inside the shop or whether hostages were being held. But television footage shot through the store's windows showed several people with their arms in the air and hands pressed against the glass.

The footage showed two people inside the Lindt chocolate shop holding up what appeared to be a black flag with white Arabic writing on it. It was not immediately clear what the flag said.

You would think that the newspaper would have armored up the entrance to their building.
If you are constantly making fun of a religion that promotes murder and terror, and the country that you're located in has an open border that allows extremist free access, how could this not happen eventually?

You would think that the newspaper would have armored up the entrance to their building.
If you are constantly making fun of a religion that promotes murder and terror, and the country that you're located in has an open border that allows extremist free access, how could this not happen eventually?
Given their laws,I'm sure the cost would be extreme

It was Charles Martel of France who drove out the Jihadis from France and Spain. The Pope moved his Vatican to France as a result and declared The Crusades to retake the ME. ISIS has declared that they will defeat the Army of Rome and initiate the Apocalypse. To do so ISIS will attack Paris again

Screen_shot_2015-01-31_at_4.06.16_PM.png

There seems to be a lot more homegrown radicalized terrorists in England and here now. I'm sure they're not ALL leaving their Western birth places and hanging out with the Jihadists of Isis or the other groups.

Didn't an English soldier get his head cut off on a busy English street in broad daylight last year? Wasn't there a bombing in Boston, A bus explosion in England, a train attacked in Spain?
Yes mostly these and other thwarted attempts are not the big plots planned by overseas terrorists that we have been expecting again since 911.

It may be worse, individuals born in our Western culture but radicalized to hate it by local religious leaders and far off internet sites. Unstoppable and unpredictable.

Lack of confidence in the current folks in the White House you say? Me too, if a big domestic attack using guns happens, watch how fast they try and shut down the 2nd Amendment under some Emergency Law B.S.!

Yup..... it's called MARSHALL LAW.

It was Charles Martel of France who drove out the Jihadis from France and Spain. The Pope moved his Vatican to France as a result and declared The Crusades to retake the ME. ISIS has declared that they will defeat the Army of Rome and initiate the Apocalypse. To do so ISIS will attack Paris again

Wow I just realized I made this prediction 9 months ago. I think I should be hired by Trump!

Hummm
Jimmy carter years , yes it was and about 2 yrs later we had the the Iranian hostage crisis!

Seems like history is going to repeat it self again.

Happens when ya have a weak President.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads