JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
35 dead and wounded Americans were thinking the same thing

Still doesn't make it very likely, in a nation of 320 million. It's the fear that is the big payoff for the ruling class. They certainly don't give a rat's bubblegum about the people who got shot.

Anyway, play at empire, expect to take a hit now and then.

Still doesn't make it very likely, in a nation of 320 million. It's the fear that is the big payoff for the ruling class. They certainly don't give a rat's bubblegum about the people who got shot.

Anyway, play at empire, expect to take a hit now and then.
original.jpg

With the assistance of 24-hour "news" media replaying the same incident endlessly for days at a time, is it any wonder terrorists are producing the impression that the sky is falling?

As Brian O'Blivion said in "Videodrome",

The battle for the mind of North America will be fought in the video arena: the Videodrome.
The television screen is the retina of the mind's eye.
Therefore, the television screen is part of the physical structure of the brain.
Therefore, whatever appears on the television screen emerges as raw experience for those who watch it.
Therefore, television is reality, and reality... is less than television.

I'm thinking there is a covert invasion of terrorists coordinated inside the beltway and associations like CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood--and of course their less than Holly Temples. I had heard on Short Wave back in 2014 the first year of he assault was the middle east, the second Europe, the third the USA and the forth the world with all M's rising up--including moderates who will fear the extremists. Seems to be happening. I am alert to this. I carry almost ever where now.

I'm thinking there is a covert invasion of terrorists coordinated inside the beltway and associations like CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood--and of course their less than Holly Temples. I had heard on Short Wave back in 2014 the first year of he assault was the middle east, the second Europe, the third the USA and the forth the world with all M's rising up--including moderates who will fear the extremists. Seems to be happening. I am alert to this. I carry almost ever where now.
have you ever heard of 'The Plan'? Because you are describing it. BTW Zero Hour in the US is 2016, I'm guessing during the actual election as that would be a handy way of preventing a new POTUS from taking power away from our Calipho_O

Getting hard to keep track of all the European Union Countries repeatedly experiencing this sort of thing.
Teen refugee arrested in stabbing death of Swedish social worker
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...-worker-stabbed-to-death.html?intcmp=trending
"It is so terrible. She was a person who wanted to do good, who wanted to be good. And then someone murdered her when she's doing her job,"

And to think, a lot of Progs hold up Europe and Scandinavia as examples of how America should be.

Here's a 30 Year Army Vet's take on 2 of many possible attacks:

and here is his take on San Berdue attack:

These add-up to what I have been expecting to happen since 2010. Plan on creating plans to turn your neighborhood into a redoubt w/barricades, signage, coms, reaction force and all the rest.

Here's a 30 Year Army Vet's take on 2 of many possible attacks:

and here is his take on San Berdue attack:

These add-up to what I have been expecting to happen since 2010. Plan on creating plans to turn your neighborhood into a redoubt w/barricades, signage, coms, reaction force and all the rest.
Interesting but that was painful watching him for 3 videos

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top